TEW2013 Real World Update: March 2013

Thanks for that Idol, i will download import and tidy up 2CW for the next update

i tried upzipping the files u uploaded but it says there is something wrong it, can u upload it in either winzip format if possible or to http://www.mediafire.com/

No problem, I've actually caught a couple things I need to fix with the work I've done so I'll upload a better version to you.

Change Dawn Marie's status to On Hiatus
She doesn't make many appearances anymore besides the negative press that was spread about her Wrestler's Rescue organization and she certainly isn't active as a valet. She seems to be picked up in every game I've tested so far. In my current game she is working for WWC, NXT, ECCW, SW and HWA.
I'd also probably drop her popularity down by 5-10 points across the board. She's been out of the spotlight a good while.
Marty Wright (The Boogeyman) has only about 16 popularity across the US. I think this should be raised to at least 30-45 range. He could main event lower level indies without a problem based on his WWE name still having some value.

There are new GHC Junior Heavyweight Tag Team champions, Genba Hirayanagi and Maybach Taniguchi Jr.

According to Cagematch.net Maybach Taniguchi Jr. is SUWA but on wrestlingdata.com they list him as Yoshinobu Kanemaru, they are the only names I can find linked to the current champion.

There are new GHC Junior Heavyweight Tag Team champions, Genba Hirayanagi and Maybach Taniguchi Jr.

According to Cagematch.net Maybach Taniguchi Jr. is SUWA but on wrestlingdata.com they list him as Yoshinobu Kanemaru, they are the only names I can find linked to the current champion.

It's SUWA. Kanemura left NOAH with Burning to All Japan.

Taniguchi jr is SUWA

Wrestlingdata listed Taniguchi jr as Kanemaru because he used the Touch Out (Kanemaru's finisher)

i happy to add 5DW (a roster suggestion would also be helpful) im guessing thats a small size promotion - is colt the booker? if so it could stop people signing him to written deals

TCW - im fairly certain most the roster isnt in the game, which means alot of creating new workers with random stats, so if i have time i'll try to add it in

>Thanks man! Much appreciated!

From the first look I think you did fine job putting the promotions in order.

Checked the roster for CZW and it looks great with just a couple of things to change;

- Change Alexander James to Heel

- Change Cherry Bomb to Heel.

- I'd change Colin Delaney to lower midcarder or midcarder.

- I'd change both Dave & Jake Crist to upper midcarders.

- Not totally sure but I think Drake Younger and Adam Cole are faces.

- Change Nicholas Kaye to Heel.

- Change Corvis Fear to Heel

- Change Ruckus to Heel

I'll edit this post if I see anything that should be changed in CZW.

Regarding pushes this is overness based, so u need to tell me if i need to improve or lower there overness for that area

Ok. Didn't realise that. :wub:

Roster:

- Ok now I'm sure Adam Cole is a heel.

- Add Alex Reynolds to CZW

- Change Corvis Fear's name to Eric Corvis

Other:

- Mike Burns shouldn't be the Head Booker for CZW, but seeing as if DJ Hyde is both owner and head booker the game will put someone randomly as the HB,

so maybe put Maven Bentley at that position as he's pretty much the second in command?

- At the Product thing, change Women's Wrestling to Integrated

Regarding pushes this is overness based, so u need to tell me if i need to improve or lower there overness for that area

Ok. Didn't realise that. :wub:

Roster:

- Ok now I'm sure Adam Cole is a heel.

- Add Alex Reynolds to CZW

- Change Corvis Fear's name to Eric Corvis

Other:

- Mike Burns shouldn't be the Head Booker for CZW, but seeing as if DJ Hyde is both owner and head booker the game will put someone randomly as the HB,

so maybe put Maven Bentley at that position as he's pretty much the second in command?

- At the Product thing, change Women's Wrestling to Integrated

Edited by Mr.Perfekt

You could add Global Professional Wrestling Alliance which consists of:

- Dramatic Dream Team

- Kaientai Dojo

- Pro Wrestling NOAH

- Pro Wrestling Zero1

- Ring of Honour

What's the justification behind that? I think it's a good idea to have sort of a Japanese Union sort of deal, as certain promotions seem to borrow workers from each other, but ROH? When's the last time anyone from those promotions came to work a few shows for ROH? Or the last time a ROH wrestler worked for one of those promotions as a representative of ROH (ie, ROH sent them over as opposed to them setting up the booking themselves)?

Would just be nice to see the alliance in game. If its a real life alliance and this is a real world mod then why the hell not. You'll find that ROH won't borrow many people based on their USA overness anyway :)

Also some title changes for ya

Go Shiozaki and Jun Akiyama are the new AJPW World Tag Team Champs

Suwama is the new AJPW Unified Triple Crown Heavyweight Champion

Rob Conway is the new NWA World Heavyweight Champion

Wrestle Talk TV news:

Ted DiBiase and Tommy Dreamer scheduled to appear at Pro Wrestling EVE in April. So maybe change Tommy Dreamer to sometimes personality?

El Generico made his debut, unmasked and under the ring name Rami.

Wrestle Talk TV news:

Ted DiBiase and Tommy Dreamer scheduled to appear at Pro Wrestling EVE in April. So maybe change Tommy Dreamer to sometimes personality?

I'd wait for DiBiase and Dreamer especally since EVE is a majoritly womens show they could just be there for an appearance/signing.

Also i believe Generico is using his real name Rami Sebei.

Fabi Apache is the new Reina de Reinas champion in AAA, and Fenix won the newly-created AAA Fusion title. It was also announced at Rey de Reyes that the promotion would be splitting into two groups - AAA Fusion and AAA Evolution - but they haven't announced what the rosters will be for either group yet.

Wrestle Talk TV news:

I'd wait for DiBiase and Dreamer especally since EVE is a majoritly womens show they could just be there for an appearance/signing.

Yeah thats a fair point actually :)

Also, I would boost Samuray del Sols star quality as he has a very bright future from what I can tell and people are already saying he will be a top indy guy at the least!

- Argenis, Argos, Astro Boy, Magnus M, Tony Salazar and Mistico should all have eachother as blood relative.

- Cibernético was trained by Villano III

- Cuervo isn't related to Charly Manson or Electro Shock

- Silver King, Dr. Wagner Jr., El Hijo Del Dr. Wagner Jr.should all have eachother as blood relative.

- In addition, El Hijo del Dr. Wagner Jr. should have Cinthia Moreno, Esther Moreno, El Oriental, Xochitl Hamada, as blood relatives.

- Lizmark trained Masamune, El Hijo del Medico Asesino and El Bronco,

- Lizmark Jr. also trained El Hijo del Medico Asesino

- L.A. Park, Super Parka, El Hijo de L.A. Park and Volador Jr. set as blood relatives (Except Super Parka and Volador Jr.)

- El Dandy trained El Hijo del Medico Asesino, Guerrero Maya Jr. and Eragon

- Super Astro trained Rey Mysterio Jr.

Edited by ScottHallLeg-end

Might want to set up an alliance for the UK called British Wrestling Coalition, they would be the group of promotions that are putting their matches together for the revival of British wrestling on UK TV, the feds involved havent been released but the first episode will air on the 31st so more info should be then.

Might want to set up an alliance for the UK called British Wrestling Coalition, they would be the group of promotions that are putting their matches together for the revival of British wrestling on UK TV, the feds involved havent been released but the first episode will air on the 31st so more info should be then.

I wouldn't bother. At the moment it looks like it won't be any of the companies in the game with quite a few of the better known companies already stating they're not involved in it. I guess we could rename FWA and reformat them to represent this in some way but product settings could be hard.

The FWA is still active in this?, if so delete/remove them Alex Shane has made it clear that the revived FWA is dead since all the staff put onto it was moved to making WrestleTalkTV and that Tony Simpson (the owner) has left the industry.

Well I would have assumed FSW, NGW and EVE would be involved in it due to how they are promantly featured in the news on WTTV.