TEW2013 Real World Update: March 2013

They were a month a go at least. I've not played with this one properly so apologies if I missed them being removed.

WTTV do a good job of promoting a lot of the British scene but it's not necessarily linked. They do spend a lot of time plugging Southside, Eve and PCW and all three promoters have out and out stated they're not involved as they don't find their products look "right" for tv viewing yet. The only confirmation people have received so far is that Welsh Wrestling are in.

Rename El Generico to Sammy Sane

- WWE has released long-time referee Jack Doan according to PWInsider.com. No details were given as to why he was let go from the company. Doan has been with WWE since 1991, when he worked as a truck driver. He became a part time referee before eventually going full time.

with regards to the Japanese/ROH alliance I suggested:

# Pro Wrestling NOAH Invades ROH!

Ring of Honor have confirmed that two Pro Wrestling NOAH stars, Naomichi Marufuji and Taiji Ishimori, will be competing at ROH’s Toronto double shot on May 4 and 5. On May 4, ‘Border Wars 2013′ will be live on iPPV from the Ted Reeve Arena while the day after sees the first ROH television tapings outside of the United States.

What do you think about that? In what kind of match do you want to see Marufuji and Ishimori involved?

- Mr. Wrestling

Also, you could look to add European Wrestling Association which is based out of Austria and run by Chris Raaber (AKA Chris The Bambikiller) they are part of the above mentioned alliance too. http://www.ewa-wrestling.com/

Very Small is for midgets, isn't it?

There are a couple of people who I think probably shouldn't be there.

- Arianne Andrew

- Catalina White

- Hanako Nakamori (?)

- Hollywood Stalker Ichikawa (?)

- Kiyoshi Shinozaki (?)

- Leon (?)

- Little Legs (?)

- Meatball

- Michiya Chiba (?)

- Miyako Matsumoto (?)

- Tessy Sugo (?)

Don't know some of these guys but a cursory glance makes me think they shouldn't be listed as Very Small.

Not necessarily just dwarf wrestlers.

Giant

Special cases

Super Heavyweight 380lb +

Big Heavyweight 320 380lbs

Heavyweight 290 320lbs

Light Heavyweight 260 290lbs

Middleweight 230 260lbs

Lightweight Most male wrestlers under 230lbs, large female wrestlers

Small Unusually small male wrestlers, female wrestlers

Very Small Smaller female wrestlers, small male non-wrestlers

Stalker Ichikawa is billed as 93 lbs, I'd consider that "Very Small". Likewise, Arianne Andrews is only 107 lbs, Catalina White 108, etc. Hanako Nakamori could probably be bumped up to "Small", though. The same goes for Leon.

Personally I'd say Very Small should be someone under 5 ft and under 100 lbs mostly midgets and short/light wrestlers, Small should be between 100 and 150 and Lightweight should be 150-220/230 depending on your definition of cruiserweight.

Under that system you have someone like Matt Hardy on the Light/Middle borderline, Evan Bourne as the general Lightweight and someone like Spud as Small.

Personally I dont like how the TEW guides define weights it seems a little off.

Edited by TheWho87

Hey,

Sorry to be a pain, ive looked around and i cant find a solution to my problem but im following the instructions to install a mod to my game but I cant get it to work!

If anybody could instruct me as what i need to do itd be much appreciated.

Here's what im trying to do at the moment:

Step 1: Create a new database

Step 2: Create new folder in databases folder

Step 3: Copy downloaded mod into newly created folder

Carrying this over from last month's updates:

Also, does Lucha Libre USA still exist? I can't find a show from them since May of last year.

They've got 9 shows lined up between now and the end of April, with the first being on April 12th in California. They're part of a tour of California/Texas/Illinois called the "United We Stand Tour", and it seems that the majority of their shows are done in the touring format now - so it might be best to change them to a "touring" company.

They've also added El Solar, Super Crazy, Hijo del Fantasma, and Melina (all tecnicos) to their roster.

Carrying this over from last month's updates:

Also, does Lucha Libre USA still exist? I can't find a show from them since May of last year.

They've got 9 shows lined up between now and the end of April, with the first being on April 12th in California. They're part of a tour of California/Texas/Illinois called the "United We Stand Tour", and it seems that the majority of their shows are done in the touring format now - so it might be best to change them to a "touring" company.

They've also added El Solar, Super Crazy, Hijo del Fantasma, and Melina (all tecnicos) to their roster.

Ok cool, touring sounds like a good idea to me

just an update so far, first thanks to everyone for posting the updates, ive been working through alot of worker profiles and just improving them, also im done abit of an overness update mainly for wwe and tna, update should be out Monday and then i will release a post wrestlemaina update aswell

Edited by cpt.charisma

Might want to set up an alliance for the UK called British Wrestling Coalition, they would be the group of promotions that are putting their matches together for the revival of British wrestling on UK TV, the feds involved havent been released but the first episode will air on the 31st so more info should be then.

I wouldn't bother. At the moment it looks like it won't be any of the companies in the game with quite a few of the better known companies already stating they're not involved in it. I guess we could rename FWA and reformat them to represent this in some way but product settings could be hard.

A update for this

All Star Wrestling, New Generation Wrestling, Preston City Wrestling and International Pro Wrestling: United Kingdom have been named to be the promotions involved as well as "lots of other UK companies".

Source: Challange TV's Facebook

Edited by TheWho87

You could add Global Professional Wrestling Alliance which consists of:

- Dramatic Dream Team

- Kaientai Dojo

- Pro Wrestling NOAH

- Pro Wrestling Zero1

- Ring of Honour

Oh, you mean the alliance that hasn't existed for 7 years. Yeah, include that.

• Like 2