2013 Summer Transfer Thread

Who gives a shit, it's his life and if he wants more money and European football, all the better to him. If it were any other club than Villa than it'd be a line in a Linekar post and we wouldn't bat an eye. He's moved to a big club and made a career move that he feels is best for him.

• Like 2

I know that and I aimt disputing that. Just to say what he has openly said in the media about wanting to come to us and the premier league and basically go to a nothing league is a dick move to be honest

It's not a 'dick move' at all. He has, as TCO pointed out, chosen the move he feels is best for him. It isn't dickish to move to a big european club to earn more money and provide for himself and his family, playing among elite European competition.

Don't make me have to go and get Srar in here.

You wouldn't like her when she's angry...

I find it quite amusing that anyone who doesn't come to the premier league is apparently doing it for the money when that is the exact reason that the premier league became "the place to be" in the first place. Of course Sky ramming it down our throats that the premier league is the greatest league in the world probably explains that.

• Like 2

Joking aside, there is a reason I opened the Villa transfer thread and thats so I didn't have to see every completed transfer being discussed in relation to how it affects Aston Villa in here. Fuck me.

You want to see a dick move? Try Loic Remy signing up for 'the project' at QPR.