2013 Summer Transfer Thread

De Gea is a much better keeper, what the fuck are you guys talking about?

Because he cost a larger amount of money? I've seen nothing to suggest De Gea is anything but useless. The guy has spent the majority of his career at United being a laughing stock.

:lol:

Seriously?

It's like you've never watched football and you just base your opinions on the people you like on here.

• Like 5

Got to agree with Jimmy. Anyone who thinks De Gea was a laughing stock last season has paid literally zero attention to his or Man Utd's season.

Anyone who wouldn't choose De Gea over Guzan right now is plain daft.

De Gea is a much better keeper, what the fuck are you guys talking about?

Because he cost a larger amount of money? I've seen nothing to suggest De Gea is anything but useless. The guy has spent the majority of his career at United being a laughing stock.

Seriously?

It's like you've never watched football and you just base your opinions on the people you like on here.

What people?

I started the "Guzan > Dea Gea" thing, so how am I following anyone's lead?

Pretty sure I could've made the PFA team if I had a devil on my badge...

But would you be worth £100m?

He'd probably get in the England team though as a striker despite scoring less goals than some goalkeepers.

• Like 1

Nerf's understanding of football economics is like the Peanuts characters in that American insurance ad saying "I think it should be five cents."

EDIT: Just as I post this, Nerf also posts a deal for a player that SHOULD be five cents! The hilarity!

Did anyone say £30mil? I think Madrid could get him for between 35-40 and an English team is looking at 40-50.

But yeah seems like Arsenal are using it to push through the Higuain deal. Although Madrid might now come back and say if they're bidding that for Suarez they want the same or at least higher than what they're getting.

• Like 1

Did anyone say £30mil? I think Madrid could get him for between 35-40 and an English team is looking at 40-50.

But yeah seems like Arsenal are using it to push through the Higuain deal. Although Madrid might now come back and say if they're bidding that for Suarez they want the same or at least higher than what they're getting.

Think it was Rich that said we'd be lucky to get £30m. May have been Jimmy, can't remember.

Nerf's understanding of football economics is like the Peanuts characters in that American insurance ad saying "I think it should be five cents."

EDIT: Just as I post this, Nerf also posts a deal for a player that SHOULD be five cents! The hilarity!

£1.5m actually :angry:

Got to agree with Jimmy. Anyone who thinks De Gea was a laughing stock last season has paid literally zero attention to his or Man Utd's season.

Anyone who wouldn't choose De Gea over Guzan right now is plain daft.

I'm not daft. I just want more from a keeper than shot stopping.

• Like 2