2013 Summer Transfer Thread

Question to Arsenal fans:

If Fabregas moves to Manchester United, do we get to enjoy another of your delightfully-bitter currency names? "¢£$¢ Fabr€ga$" or similar? :shifty:

Meanwhile, Chelsea have officially completed the signing of that Cristian Cuevas kid, who we technically bought six months ago for no obvious reason.

Stokerino really hit the nail on the head when it comes to Transfer rumor reporting. Marca is shher trash in Spain but when all they put is 'Spanish press' IT GETS THE PEOPLE TALKINNNN

Bale is in Asia training with the squad anyway. RM clearly want him, Spurs clearly don't want to sell as the case has been.

In terms of new teams for FM after this window Swansea and Sunderland both seem like they'd be good options as far as the Premier League goes.

If Fabregas moves to Manchester United, do we get to enjoy another of your delightfully-bitter currency names? "¢£$¢ Fabr€ga$" or similar? :shifty:

Meanwhile, Chelsea have officially completed the signing of that Cristian Cuevas kid, who we technically bought six months ago for no obvious reason.

You got a shitty player who will rot at your academy for like 3 years.

I am from Chle and I watch Chilean football every week. Cuevas doesn't have the quality to perform at Chelsea, I would say he doesn't fit the Premier League at all.

• Like 1

Not from me.

To be fair, I don't spell the names like that anyway. All Fabregas would do is break my heart. :(

I would like to think that others wouldn't, but Arsenal fans are a funny bunch.

Edited by Gooner27

Having lost Thiago, I'm struggling to believe that barca will be willing to sell Cesc anyway. Not unless scum are willing to part with an obscene amount of money that could be better spent anyway.

At least I could console myself during this endless striker drama with Piers Morgan losing his shit on Twitter if that happened.

• Like 1

Apparently our latest attempt for Saldado has been rejected. Basically seems we're gonna have to pay the 25 or no deal. Honestly, for that, I'd rather have had Benteke - but the guy seems like a natural and consistent goalscorer, which is totally what is needed.