2013 Summer Transfer Thread

I've seen a bunch of people pick him in their fantasy teams this season, to whom I ask "...You do realise he still plays for Swansea, right?"

Perhaps the negative points from Saturday will have been a wake-up call.

Not that I would pick him if he became an Arsenal defender either. I wouldn't pick any Arsenal defenders. :shifty:

I picked Vorm. Always go for players in Europe if possible.

BBC always seem to pick the stupidest comments for Sportsday Live. "I wouldn't want Fellaini, he's not United material. We should sign Mata.". Might as well get Messi too.

I picked Vorm. Always go for players in Europe if possible.

BBC always seem to pick the stupidest comments for Sportsday Live. "I wouldn't want Fellaini, he's not United material. We should sign Mata.". Might as well get Messi too.

Given our summer transfer policy so far, I wouldn't be shocked if the BBC Sport headline one of these days was "Barcelona reject Man Utd's £25mil bid for Messi".

• Like 1

Arsenal and United are now competing for the 'worst bid' award. Shocking from Arsenal to bid £10m for Cabaye.

And United, £16m for Fellaini (who signed for £15m) and £12m for Baines (the same bid that has already been rejected). Fuck sake.

Good. :P

You hadn't edited that picture in before I put the :P. Looks a bit weird now. In for a penny I guess:

It's a shame he didn't do a Laurent Robert and just end up in his pants.

Edited by Colly
  • Like 1