TEW2013: Real World Update May

TEW2013: Real World Update May 2013 - Converted From the TEW05 Mods made by cpt.charisma and TheWho87

Thanks to Eddie G, ScottHallLeg-end, No1Thuganomic, Geno90, iDOL and Hijo del Cloudy and also to people who post in the thread for helping out:

Here is the May Update: http://www.mediafire.com/?0wc6fc8pqc6cv2g

The People pack and the picpack (logos/tv/etc) are the same as last months, but here are the links incase you dont have them:

People Pack: http://www.mediafire.com/?haocvp9v3a76rll

PicPack: http://www.mediafire.com/?yciidcu37rk7xrl

For more TEW updates, plus past mods/skins/etc everything will appear here: http://www.ewwarehouse.info/

How to install a mod

Hopefully everything posted in the April Update have been put in the mod, WWE hasnt changed its TV hours, Raw is 3 hours still, LLUSA and IPW have been removed but ive added OZ academy (Japan)

Feel free to point out any stat/overness changes, especially for non wwe/tna people

• Like 1

Once again, thanks for the update !

CHIKARA :

Roster :

- Release Sean Waltman

- Release Marty Jannetty

- Release Matt Jackson

- Release Nick Jackson

I think that we won't see them again soon because they were only guest, just like Colt Cabana who is announced to wrestle against Icarus this month but I don't see the point of adding him in the "regular" roster.

Concerning Soldier Ant, he left CHIKARA last month, but I assume it's only a part of what I call the "Colony/Swarm/Xtreme Force Storyline" so keep him in the roster for the moment.

Tag Team :

NOTE : I think that would be a good idea to "mass delete" all of CHIKARA's Tag Team in order to have a "clean" database due to the fact that a lot of team are composed by wrestlers who were only guest or who aren't part of the roster anymore.

Once you did that, here is the team (both active and inactive) I would add based solely on active CHIKARA wrestlers :

Active Regular :

3.0 (Scott Parker & Shane Matthews) Exp : Maximum - Formed : February 2006 - Finisher : Sweet Taste of Professionalism

The Colony (Fire Ant & assailANT) Exp : Low - Formed : March 2012 - Finisher :

Chuck Taylor & Johnny Gargano Exp : Medium - Formed : September 2010

Icarus & Sugar Dunkerton Exp : Low - Formed : August 2012

The Spectral Envoy (Hallowicked & Frightmare) Exp : Medium - Formed : January 2009

Pieces of Hate (Jigsaw & The Shard) Exp : Low - Formed : December 2012

The Batiri (Obariyon & Kodama) Exp : High - Formed : September 2010

Devastation Corporation (Max Smashmaster & Blaster McMassive) Exp : Low - Formed : August 2012

Los Ice Creams (Ice Cream Jr. & Hijo Del Ice Cream) Exp : High - Formed : June 2006

Active Occasional :

The Colony II (Fire Ant & Green Ant) Exp : Medium - Formed : July 2009

The Throwbacks (Dasher Hatfield/Create-A-Wrestler & Mark Angelosetti) Exp : Low - Formed : February 2012

Tim Donst & Jakob Hammermeier Exp : Low - Formed : April 2011

The Spectral Envoy II (UltraMantis Black & Hallowicked) - Exp : Medium - Formed : May 2004

The Spectral Envoy III (UltraMantis Black & Frightmare) - Exp : Low - Formed : February 2011

The Batiri II (Kobald & Obariyon) - Exp : Low - Formed : February 2011

The Batiri III (Kobald & Kodama) - Exp : Low - Formed : February 2011

GEKIDO (The Shard & deviANT) - Exp : Low - Formed : April 2012

Inactive Regular :

The Colony III (Fire Ant & Soldier Ant) - Exp : Maximum - Formed : February 2006

The Throwbacks II (Dasher Hatfield/Create-A-Wrestler & Sugar Dunkerton) - Exp : Low - Formed : October 2009

F.I.S.T. (Gran Akuma & Icarus) - Exp : Maximum - Formed : May 2003

Incoherence (Hallowicked & Delirious) - Exp : Medium - Formed : February 2006

Quack'n'Saw (Mike Quackenbush & Jigsaw) - Exp : High - Formed : September 2004

The Osirian Portal (Amasis & Ophidian) - Exp : Maximum - Formed : September 2007

The Swarm (Soldier Ant & deviANT) - Exp : Low - Formed : July 2012

Inactive Occasional :

The Colony IV (Soldier Ant & Green Ant) - Exp : Medium - Formed : July 2009

F.I.S.T. II (Gran Akuma & Chuck Taylor) - Exp : Low - Formed : February 2007

F.I.S.T. III (Icarus & Chuck Taylor) Exp : High - Formed : February 2007

EDIT : I wanna add something else about tag team but this time it's more general :

Before, I never entered in the "Edit Database - Tag Team" menu (that's why last month I expressed tag team experience with number and not with level) but I remarqued something.

When you create/edit a tag team, there is a "company" tab where you can put "None". In this case, after what I understood because english isn't my primary language, it means that two wrestlers currently team in different company under the same name.

In my opinion, it would be a good thing to choose this option instead of leaving one copy of each tag team for each promotion, only if the team has the same name everywhere it is active.

I don't know if what I say is clear, but I'll try to explain with some exemples :

- Chuck Taylor & Johnny Gargano : In the database (after my previous modification), they team in 3 promotions :

CHIKARA : As F.I.S.T. (Where they are actives as a team)
PWG : As Chuck Taylor and Johnny Gargano (where they are also actives)

DGUSA : As Ronin I (inactive tag team)

In this case, for the same team, we have 3 name and 2 differents team type. So, to keep the 3 versions is acceptable.

- Scott "Jagged" Parker & Shane Matthews : In the database, they team 4 times, even though there are some mistakes :

CZW : As 2.0 (Active)

CHIKARA : As 3.0 (Active)

PWG : As 2.0 (Inactive)

None : As "The Badd Boyz" (Active)

This time, my opinion would be to keep only one tag team for them :

None : As 3.0 (Active)

I would choose that because they solely team under the name 3.0 everywhere they wrestle (according to cagematch, I'm not aware of everything) and in this case, they would be set as an Active - Regular tag team only in federations where they wrestle together. It means that their PWG Team is useless since they don't wrestle in that promotion anymore. (The Badd Boyz is also useless because they don't use this name anymore, same for their CZW Team but for both reasons.)

I don't know if all of you get my point but that would permit to reduce the number of irrelevant tag team, plus the fact that will allow AI controlled promotions to make the team active if they get both wrestlers during a game.

Of course, everything I put under spoiler could be discussed and I know that if what I recommend is chosen to be applied, that would be a lot of work for cpt.charisma, but I could largely contribute to it. (Unlike everything that is related to worker's stats and popularity...)

Edited by Leonheart0
  • Like 1

EDIT : I wanna add something else about tag team but this time it's more general :

Before, I never entered in the "Edit Database - Tag Team" menu (that's why last month I expressed tag team experience with number and not with level) but I remarqued something.

When you create/edit a tag team, there is a "company" tab where you can put "None". In this case, after what I understood because english isn't my primary language, it means that two wrestlers currently team in different company under the same name.

In my opinion, it would be a good thing to choose this option instead of leaving one copy of each tag team for each promotion, only if the team has the same name everywhere it is active.

I don't know if what I say is clear, but I'll try to explain with some exemples :

- Chuck Taylor & Johnny Gargano : In the database (after my previous modification), they team in 3 promotions :

CHIKARA : As F.I.S.T. (Where they are actives as a team)

PWG : As Chuck Taylor and Johnny Gargano (where they are also actives)

DGUSA : As Ronin I (inactive tag team)

In this case, for the same team, we have 3 name and 2 differents team type. So, to keep the 3 versions is acceptable.

- Scott "Jagged" Parker & Shane Matthews : In the database, they team 4 times, even though there are some mistakes :

CZW : As 2.0 (Active)

CHIKARA : As 3.0 (Active)

PWG : As 2.0 (Inactive)

None : As "The Badd Boyz" (Active)

This time, my opinion would be to keep only one tag team for them :

None : As 3.0 (Active)

I would choose that because they solely team under the name 3.0 everywhere they wrestle (according to cagematch, I'm not aware of everything) and in this case, they would be set as an Active - Regular tag team only in federations where they wrestle together. It means that their PWG Team is useless since they don't wrestle in that promotion anymore. (The Badd Boyz is also useless because they don't use this name anymore, same for their CZW Team but for both reasons.)

I don't know if all of you get my point but that would permit to reduce the number of irrelevant tag team, plus the fact that will allow AI controlled promotions to make the team active if they get both wrestlers during a game.

Of course, everything I put under spoiler could be discussed and I know that if what I recommend is chosen to be applied, that would be a lot of work for cpt.charisma, but I could largely contribute to it. (Unlike everything that is related to worker's stats and popularity...)

None means that they are a team that is not in a currently active promotion, i believe that for a team to be considered active in a promotion they need to be set to that promotion. To use your example if you have 2.0 set to None then they would only be added as a team if the AI/user makes a team for them in their promotion and their start date would be from when their created.

Dragon Gate :

Masato Yoshino is the new Open The Brave Gate champion.

SHINGO Takagi and YAMATO are the new Open The Twin Gate champions.

NJPW :

Alex Koslov and Rocky Romero are the new IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team champions.

Hiroyoshi Tenzan and Satoshi Kojima are the new IWGP Tag Team champions

Great work as always, much appreciated!

Doesn't look like you got the picture changes from my post in last month's update.

Updated Photos:

John McGraw - Pete D. Order - Dick Justice - Eric M. Timmins

2CWUnknown001_zps50b22ae0.jpg3.jpg8.jpgEricTimmins_zpsf00c7d6f.jpg

Colin Delaney - Pepper Parks - Marcos - The Giant Pharaoh/Big Business

ColinDelaney_zpseacb28f8.jpgPepperParks_zpsd1772308.jpgMarcos_zpsb7cec0a3.jpgBigBusiness_zpsf0580fe7.jpg

Guero Loco - Punisher VanSlyke

5.jpg6.jpg

Ted Stillwater - Joe Strawberry - Jonathan Ashe

2CWUnknown013_zpsbc1a6b14.jpg2CWUnknown012_zpse27a0bf7.jpg2CWUnknown011_zps15784147.jpg

Dalton Castle

DaltonCastle_zps69645ce6.jpg

Great work as always, much appreciated!

Doesn't look like you got the picture changes from my post in last month's update.

Updated Photos:

John McGraw - Pete D. Order - Dick Justice - Eric M. Timmins

2CWUnknown001_zps50b22ae0.jpg3.jpg8.jpgEricTimmins_zpsf00c7d6f.jpg

Colin Delaney - Pepper Parks - Marcos - The Giant Pharaoh/Big Business

ColinDelaney_zpseacb28f8.jpgPepperParks_zpsd1772308.jpgMarcos_zpsb7cec0a3.jpgBigBusiness_zpsf0580fe7.jpg

Guero Loco - Punisher VanSlyke

5.jpg6.jpg

Ted Stillwater - Joe Strawberry - Jonathan Ashe

2CWUnknown013_zpsbc1a6b14.jpg2CWUnknown012_zpse27a0bf7.jpg2CWUnknown011_zps15784147.jpg

Dalton Castle

DaltonCastle_zps69645ce6.jpg

i did save these pictures, the people pack is the same as last month because its normally a big file so I upload new ones every couple of months, so they should be in the june update

As always thank you for a great mod.

One mistake I noticed, you have Allison Danger married to Austin Aries. She is actually married to Ares, the Swiss wrestler who used to tag with Claudio Castagnoli/Antonio Cesaro.

haha my bad, ok cheers for that

Edited by cpt.charisma
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

WWE

http://www4.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/29485/WWE-Releases-Seven-NXT-Talents/

WWE are apparently looking to release more talent by the end of the month.

Summer Rae is Fandango's manager. Change her gimmick to Dancer.

Bring Joe Hennig up to the main roster. Change his name to Curtis Axel and make Paul Heyman his manager. Of course he is heel, as for his gimmick maybe make him anti-heritage as he has been dissing his father and grandfather a little bit.

Dean Ambrose is the United State's Champion. Rollins and Reigns are the Tag Team Champion's.

Add the WCW and ECW titles to WWE.

Saturday Morning Slam is finished for now, it may return later this year.

Road Dogg and Billy Gunn should be semi-active wrestlers as they have been teaming together at house shows.

Sean Waltman should be set to semi-active as he still performs on the indy scene.

Bo Dallas is the new NXT Champion.

Add Samuray del Sol to NXT. http://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/29621/WWE-Signs-Indy-Talent-Samuray-del-Sol/

TNA

Change AJ Styles gimmick to Loner, maybe make him a heel.

Change Sting's gimmick to Hero.

Change Gunner's disposition to Face, also make a tag team with him and James Storm.

Add TJ Perkins, he is the new Suicide so of course change his character, pic etc. His disposition is Face and make his gimmick Mysterious.

Relationships

Cody Hall was invited by DDP to live with him, his dad and Jake. They have all been training together as well, so maybe add a friendship or loyalty between Cody, DDP and Jake.

Deaths

Hector-Garza has passed away due to lung cancer. http://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/29623/Mexican-Wrestling-Star-Hector-Garza-Passes-Away/

Edited by Guinness-Mick

Probably not running in admin.

Go to the TEW icon > Right Click > Properties > Compatibility > Check "Run this program as administrator"

It is also good practice to right click on the icon and choose "Run as Administrator" each time you play.

• Like 1

Go to the TEW icon > Right Click > Properties > Compatibility > Check "Run this program as administrator"

It is also good practice to right click on the icon and choose "Run as Administrator" each time you play.

Might be the same set up but a different route would be

Right click the shortcut > Properties > Shortcut > Advanced > Check "Run as administrator"

I assume this is just another route with the same means but still effective and gives you the "run as admin" pop up everytime you click it.

• Like 1

I knew ignoring the opening message on the game was a mistake <_<

Cheers.

Jack Evans on Twitter:

Never in my life have I met a bigger bitch the Silver King. Just thought you all should know

Apparently the story is that Jack Evans feels that Silver King rats wrestlers out to the AAA offices and then tries to act like "one of the boys", pretending that he didn't say anything to the front office. You could probably add a dislike relationship between the two.