TEW2013: Real World Update: June 2013

I also feel like Hogan should be at that A* level. He truly transcended wrestling, and you can't really even think of the words professional wrestling without visualizing Hogan. I know he's made some horrible decisions about how he is viewed in the public eye with the reality show, the sex tape, his son's accident and all that but he's still Hulk Freakin' Hogan!

Personally I dont see anybody in the industry today at A* if this is to be realistic A* would be somebody at the top of their game, Hogan in the 80's, Austin during the Attitude era and Rock in the early 2000's would be A*, they should all be an A taking into account viewer dropoff (loss of their audience/time away from the industry), but it should leave them able to "hang" with the current main event.

Edited by TheWho87

If you are keeping the NWA promotion experiment, I created a history for the NWA North American championship if that is of any use to you? I was going to do the NWA World Junior Heavyweight championship as well, but I wasn't keen on doing a linage back to 1945 for a belt no one would care about.