TEW2013: Real World Update: June 2013

TEW2013: Real World Update June 2013 - Converted From the TEW05 Mods made by cpt.charisma and TheWho87

Thanks to Eddie G, ScottHallLeg-end, No1Thuganomic, Geno90, iDOL and Hijo del Cloudy and also to people who post in the thread for helping out:

Sorry everyone for the delay, just wanted to give the mod acouple of tests before uploading, as always this is a big update so if you wanna reduce loading times you should go into the editor and maybe delete a few bits, if you leave it how it is, after the first 3-4 weeks it normally gets to a good speed because the AI is done all its hiring/firings etc,

Here is the June Update: http://www.mediafire.com/download/4zrmclxi76vhjhi/TEW2013June.rar

Here is the PicPack (NEW) (TV/Events/Logos/Etc): http://www.mediafire.com/download/6oepqsaryaxj71e/TEW2013JunePicPack.rar

Here is the People Pack (NEW) http://www.mediafire.com/download/ect6no1cnlkfpm2/TEW2013JunePeople.rar

Here is what is new: I added a company called National Wrestling Alliance only regional size, mainly because I saw it in another mod I thought it was a good idea, this way it is also easier to keep tabs on who the NWA World Champ, and NWA Tag Team Champions work for, they also have a weekly show, and monthly big event. if people decide its a bad idea, just say and I can always remove it for next month

Regarding Chikara I will keep them in the game for at least a month or two until I see how if they do work shows or not

WWE update: Joe Hennig (Curtis Axel) promoted with overness of 70 for now if he continues the push I will raise the overness. The Wyatt Family are NXT for now. and people demoted to NXT due to lack of main show appearances are the following: Brad Maddox and Curt Hawkins, I also added all the new NXT workers

For more TEW updates, plus past mods/skins/etc everything will appear here: http://www.ewwarehouse.info/

How to install a mod

Again feel free to post feedback

Firings

Todd Keneley has been released by TNA - http://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/29740/TNA-Announcer-Parts-Way-With-Company/

Alex Silva has been released by TNA

Douglas Williams has been released by TNA - http://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/29766/Update-on-TNA-Roster-Cuts-Silva--Sorensen-Released/

Hirings

Quinton "Rampage" Jackson has signed with TNA - http://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/29746/Quinton-Rampage-Jackson-Signs-With-TNA-Wrestling/

Injuries

Dolph Ziggler has been cleared to compete - http://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/29744/Breaking-News-Dolph-Ziggler-Cleared-To-Wrestle/

Retirements

New Jack has retired - http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2013/0416/562067/the-rock-pulled-from-appearances/

Shawn Michaels i think is in the same boat as Steve Austin, i would set him to on-hiatus.

Jesse Sorensen hasn't been been released by TNA he is working in some kind of backstage role for now.

Edited by Guinness-Mick

I highly recommend reading Derek B's guide over on the GDS boards. He's a member of the development team and it's insanely informative.

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=524746

*Edit*

Forgot to actually thank you because I've been waiting to start a new game and Slammiversary is an excellent starting point. :)

Edited by JaysinXero

CZW

Events

- Rename July event "Home Sweet Home" to "New Heights"

Roster

- Should probably remove Brian Kendrick from CZW. The match at WrestleCon was probably a one-off thing.

- Pics for (left to right): Dustin Rayz, Eric Ryan, Alex Colon, AR Fox, Danny Havoc, Ace Delic, Alexander James, Biff Busick, Brett Lauderdale, Dan Cowhey, Devon Moore, Kris Levin, Larry Legend, Nicholas Kaye, Shane Strickland, Trooper Audubon.

freakazoid2_zps42a76139.pngfreakazoiduno_zps8ff39786.pngAlex_Colon2.jpgAR_Fox-1.jpgDanny_Havoc.jpgl2Xga8y.jpg2KRzzut.jpgQNeJ2KV.jpg3iKmwFv.jpgHECYxip.jpg

Lx8phgM.jpgakqixjB.jpgA8jQRjp.jpgu5N9RQz.jpgk04K7ck.jpg

ZfHu3bk.jpg

- Add Scotty Vortekz to CZW.

- Remove ACH from CZW. He hasn't wrestled there since last October.

- Add Biff Busick to CZW and to the game

- Add Ace Delic to CZW and to the game

- Add Kris Levin to CZW as a Referee and to the game

- Add Trooper Audubon to CZW and to the game

- Add Tommy Dreamer to CZW.

- Add Alex Reynolds to the game and to the CZW

- Add Andrew Everett to the game and to the CZW

- Add Chris Dickinson to the CZW.

Teams

- Activate The Naptown Dragons II (Drake Younger & Scotty Vortekz)

- Activate BLKOUT I (Ruckus & BLK Jeez)

Titles

- Make Alex Colon the latest Best of the Best winner

Size

- Probably raise the popularity in Central Europe to ~10. They've had several successful tours in Germany recently.

- The same goes for Kanto in Japan. CZW stars regularly wrestle there for BJW.

Edited by Mr.Perfekt

I can’t find him anywhere but if you guys can tell Cpt Charisma to remove the following relationship:
McCool “Strong Dislike” with Natalya
McCool said that the story that said that she tried to teach Natalya was fake: http://michellemccool.net/wordpressing/index.php/2012/12/exclusive-michelle-talks-about-natalya/

Someone had commented with that over at EWWAREHOUSE.INFO

I highly recommend reading Derek B's guide over on the GDS boards. He's a member of the development team and it's insanely informative.

Think there's some pretty useful information in there and it could be useful to start trying to move things over to match these criteria. I can see smaller companies struggling more so than in reality due to the game engine even more than they do at the moment so maybe tweaking would be in order even if it's artificial boosting like giving companies more money to keep them afloat under AI control (companies like Futureshock always go under inside a few months as is) I'm sure we could balance the mod well and keep it more "in tune". It will prevent things like Doug Williams refusing to work in the UK after a month due to companies not being big enough for him because he's been on TV a few times in the last month.

I'm happy to start tweaking talent working in the UK with you. If I remember correctly a couple of the database elements aren't quite set up to work right. The gimmicks and match types spring to mind as needing updating so that they work in full? Or are they sorted now?

Think there's some pretty useful information in there and it could be useful to start trying to move things over to match these criteria. I can see smaller companies struggling more so than in reality due to the game engine even more than they do at the moment so maybe tweaking would be in order even if it's artificial boosting like giving companies more money to keep them afloat under AI control (companies like Futureshock always go under inside a few months as is) I'm sure we could balance the mod well and keep it more "in tune". It will prevent things like Doug Williams refusing to work in the UK after a month due to companies not being big enough for him because he's been on TV a few times in the last month.

I'm happy to start tweaking talent working in the UK with you. If I remember correctly a couple of the database elements aren't quite set up to work right. The gimmicks and match types spring to mind as needing updating so that they work in full? Or are they sorted now?

The match types and locations will get a update soon when I finish them for my TEW10 database and can be imported in.

I love your mod it is a hell of a lot of work, keep it up. One very little thing I found Naoki Tanisaki and Naoki Tanizaki are both listed are they the same person?

Pánico and Panico are both listed.

Natsuki*Taiyo and Natsuki Taiyo are both listed.

Edited by paulskln

*Edit*

Forgot to actually thank you because I've been waiting to start a new game and Slammiversary is an excellent starting point. :)

yeah its a good guide, but to be honest I don't have the time to go through 3000+ workers to adjust everyones overness

I am just playing about with the demo, but both Reid Flair and Percy Pringle III need to be set to deceased or removed from the data. Both are alive in the game.

I love your mod it is a hell of a lot of work, keep it up. One very little thing I found Naoki Tanisaki and Naoki Tanizaki are both listed are they the same person? Pánico and Panico are both listed.

ok thanks for pointing these out, I will remove the double/dead

anyone got a rough stats/overness for Rampage Jackson, I don't watch UFC so don't really know much about him

Edited by cpt.charisma

So, it's probably time to start creating the Wrestling Is network of promotions with all the Chikara happenings. I've only seen Wrestling Is Fun shows myself, anybody have more experience with the rest of the promotions?

We also might want to think about cutting the seven promotions down to maybe three or so to not bog down the data.

I know it's kinda hard to perfect, but I think you should lower some of the TNA overness levels, like with some of the workers and the company's size level, because at it is, it's pretty easy scoring 5.0+ ratings for Impact on the first week, when this company can't even break a 1.0 rating anymore.

I know it'd be hard to get it exactly right, but I think it should be kept in the right sort of range at least where TNA can't score more than a 3.0 rating in it's first week of the game. I have no problems with WWE's overness levels as I agree with the stats for the most part, although WWE can score a 10.0 rating in it's first week of the game. I just feel in TNA's case the overness are a little generous in some places and if the overness was real then TNA would have no problem drawing serious money in real life.

So, it's probably time to start creating the Wrestling Is network of promotions with all the Chikara happenings. I've only seen Wrestling Is Fun shows myself, anybody have more experience with the rest of the promotions?

We also might want to think about cutting the seven promotions down to maybe three or so to not bog down the data.

I know tiny bits about each of the Wrestling Is promotions - it might be worth looking at older scenarios and borrowing some stats from their former incarnations (i.e. Pro Wrestling Respect for Wrestling Is Respect), if possible.

I have a vague idea of who owns/books a few of them, too, if that's any help, though the ownership structure may be hard to replicate as I'm not sure if TEW lets owners work on open contracts?

I know it'd be hard to get it exactly right, but I think it should be kept in the right sort of range at least where TNA can't score more than a 3.0 rating in it's first week of the game. I have no problems with WWE's overness levels as I agree with the stats for the most part, although WWE can score a 10.0 rating in it's first week of the game. I just feel in TNA's case the overness are a little generous in some places and if the overness was real then TNA would have no problem drawing serious money in real life.

Charisma has already said he doesn't really have time to do the tweaks it'd need with over 3000 workers in the database (and company modifications as well. I think it could work being done as a gradual thing (I am sure it'd take a few months to get everything close to right, stats are going to be subjective for example) and am happy to help with sections to bring it into a uniform feel but it's likely it'd take someone to pretty much redo a whole mod to bring it in to check.

• Like 1

Charisma has already said he doesn't really have time to do the tweaks it'd need with over 3000 workers in the database (and company modifications as well. I think it could work being done as a gradual thing (I am sure it'd take a few months to get everything close to right, stats are going to be subjective for example) and am happy to help with sections to bring it into a uniform feel but it's likely it'd take someone to pretty much redo a whole mod to bring it in to check.

I know it'd be impossible to edit all the workers to get it exactly right and I have no problems with the in-ring stats as they're pretty much in the right range for the most part, maybe change the tv networks section instead to make it harder to score high ratings?