EWBFL 25 (Online 360 Connected Careers)

DYSI

Hopefully my copy will arrive tomorrow!! So be prepared to get a lot of points against me. I remember the last game I played last year, I don't know against who. But it ended up something like 99-96.

Fuck you too, Larz!

• Like 1

Joined in with the 49ers if that's okay. Just went in as a coach only as I really didn't want to deal with the ownership stuff in this, I'm already immersed in that enough in my offline game.

Just promise me you'll treat them nice :(

Hopefully I'll be okay. I still get picked off a fair amount on All Pro. But I saw there was nobody picked from the NFC West yet so I played around with all of the teams in practice and felt the Niners were the easiest for me to use. Hopefully the Niners don't get fucked, because Marsellus Wallace don't like to be fucked by anybody except Mrs. Wallace.

We don't usually. And let me just remind DYSI to turn injuries off before simming pre-season.

Should we go in and set our 53 man rosters then before simming? I think the Niners have like 70+ people on their roster right now and the CPU will auto cut people if I don't. Need to just poke through the roster so I can keep some skilled guys that would have otherwise been cut.

Just a few things while I have the time.

Online Franchise Site just incase you're not around your 360 and need to do some roster moves.

-

For the newbs:

RULES:

Settings
All-Pro, 8 minute quarters
CPU Trading Allowed
5-Day Game Deadline (3-Day for Non-UvU matchups)

Transaction Rules
Free Agents: You may sign free agents under 75 OVR with no restrictions, however any free agent 75 OVR+ will need to be announced in the thread prior to your weeks game. One request per week (barring injury crisis).

Trades: You are free to work out trades with other human-controlled teams, but I would appreciate a heads-up before you go through with the trade. All CPU trades must be posted in this thread and will be approved by the league and myself.

Pretty simple but if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

-

Since we have 10 people already, I'm aiming to start sometime this Saturday so that means I'll be rolling past the pre-season and straight into the regular season. A lot of rosters are over the 53 roster limit so make sure you make your cuts or else you might get screwed over and lose someone you didn't want to. I can't really think of anything else besides the draft class, not sure how we'll work that out but hopefully Dan can figure it out somehow. <_<

You should keep the preseason, but give us just a 24 hours to do things, then move on to the regular season. That way we can do trades and have the players on our rosters for week 1, and also test out our teams to see if we need to sign anyone.

Yeah, Srar and I have important QB decisions that need to be made and in no way have totally already been made because really who is going to start Matt Flynn, I mean seriously.