TEW2013: Real World Update: November 2013

Might have been down to the conversion, the database was converted from the TEW05 one we worked together on and when I worked though cleaning up the last TEW10 update most of the debut dates were a set number of years after their date of birth since thats something that got added in the versions inbetween.

• Like 1

Well I only suggested it be in this database because the whole idea came to me because I was specifically looking to add Pacman Jones to the TNA Tag Title History and Robert Irvine as Gail Kim's husband. So with those sort of people the argument for putting them in a database would be for the links to stay.

But you're right. If there's a celebrity mod out there that has a lot of these people I'd love to see it. And yeah, any kind of "supplementary" mod for expanded areas or worker types would be cool. Obviously that's a topic for someone else, as its not fair to ask that of Cpt Charisma but it would be a very cool thing. Its something I'd love to do if I had the skills, but making workers is the one thing I'm absolutely, 100% terrible at with my personal database and always cheat by importing them from other databases.

As I said, the only problem with "supplementary" mods would be the relationships, tag teams, or whatever. But the people that would apply to would be a really small number realistically if we're talking fringe stuff.

I/m happy to add celebs, who are the main requests to add?

By the way: I looked at EWA from TheWho's Database. I'm fine with it, please import it with it's roster (if they are not already in the update):

AJ Auinger

Ananaskopf

Bete Noire

Cannonball Grizzly

Chris Colen

Chris Raaber

Damon Brix

Der Söldner

Dragan Okic

Franz Dynamite

Jamie Nitro

Lexxus

Mario Szesni

Mexx

Michael Kovac

Mike Skull

Oliver Gratzer

Peter White

Robert Dreissker

Steve Swallow

also add (open contract of course)

Fuka and give her the EWA Worlds Women Title

EWA added, also ive added Matt Hardy's OMEGA, and what do people think of this one http://www.cagematch.net/?id=8&nr=1176&page=8 its Qatar Pro Wrestling based in Asia, so for the game id set them in East Europe if i add

Also, should i remove the WWE brand split? and is Teddy Long still a WWE employee?

Edited by cpt.charisma

Brad Armstrong passed away last November.

I just popped into this thread to point out that Brad Armstrong is still active in the database, when he is no longer with us.

that's why stuffs stated that.

anyway, Wade Barrett is 20lbs less than Roman Reigns, yet he is set as a heavyweight and Reigns is a light heavyweight. not sure of the limits though. Barrett is 246, Reigns is 265.

Change Reigns to a Heavyweight. Cena and Orton are both middleweights and they are in the 240 pound range so Barrett should also be a middleweight.

Couldn't help but notice that some of the workers stats are pretty low so I decided to try and make stats for them. I took a look at the guy in question EWR stats and divided them into groups like this:

EWR Brawling consists of Puroresu, Hardcore, Brawling in TEW
EWR Technical consists of Chain Wrest, Mat Wrest, Submission, Basics, Psychology in TEW
EWR Speed consists of Aerial, Flashiness, Athleticism, Stamina in TEW
EWR Selling consists of Selling in TEW
EWR Stiffness consists of Toughness, Safety, Resilience in TEW
EWR Charisma consists of Microphone, Acting, Charisma in TEW
I decided to try this on Andrew Everett. First, his EWR Skills:
Br: 43
Sp: 78
Te: 42
St: 36
Se: 69
Ch: 57
Did some math and this is what I came up with for Andrew Everett's stats in TEW:

Brawling: 60
Hardcore: 45
Puroresu: 25
Chain Wrest: 47
Mat Wrest: 47
Submissions: 38
Aerial: 83
Flashiness: 84
Basics: 40
Psychology: 38
Selling: 69
Safety: 35
Athleticism: 75
Toughness: 30
Stamina: 70
Resilience: 43
Microphone: 56
Charisma: 62
Acting: 53

Edit: what do you guys think about this?

Also, I agree with this. Mr. Perfekt's logic behind the stats between EWR and TEW is right.

Edited by fusionFX!

I always found that EWR stats were far overpowered, so I don't really agree with the principle of changing these decent stats over to EWR levels.

I get what you mean by some of the EWR stats being over powered, but you could make the stats as I said and if they seem over powered, then lower them a little until they look good.

besides, the stats I suggested for Andrew Everett in there don't seem over powered to me.

• Like 1

How are you on the time? Would it make sense to wait with additional big suggestions so the release will be on time?

Thank you for your time and the effort you put into this data on regular bases!

Should be ready for tomorrow or Monday at the latest

Hmm. Well the main ones I was thinking of when I was suggesting this were some celebrities who recently appeared or had some connection to TNA since I'm setting up a TNA game to play where I want to kind of mirror the last 6 months of TNA but do my own twist on it so I'm looking to incorporate the same people they actually used. But also recent or notable WWE guests.

Adam "Pacman" Jones - NFL player who is a former TNA Tag Team Champion and recently made a one time appearance.

Robert Irvine - Celebrity chef who is married to Gail Kim and has made a couple of appearences in TNA videos online.

Phil Heath - Mr. Olympia who appeared with the Bro Mans at Bound For Glory and has said he is going to do some more with them.

Michael Strahan - Former NFLer, current host of Live with Kelly Ripa, who hosted RAW the other week.

Maria Menounos - Host of Entertainment Tonight who has recently a couple of Wrestlemania matches.

Another one that I have ideas of maybe using in a game even though she's never actually been in wrestling (so I could see people objecting to her inclusion at all).

Amy Schumer - Comic who used to date Dolph Ziggler. Like I said, she's never done anything in wrestling that I know of but she has that slight connection and has a sense of humor that actually makes it seem like she would do it if an opportunity came up.

There's others. I was thinking of asking if anyone wanted to help me with that supplementary celebrity mod we discussed and I was looking over a list of RAW Guest Hosts and celebrity appearances to include people like Mike Tyson, Hugh Jackman, Mr. T, Jenna Morasco, Johnny Fairplay, Snooki and Jwoww, Donald Trump and Mark Cuban (especially since they'd make interesting potential owners), and others. You actually have a few of them in the database already but if we wanted to do a bigger thing I think the list could really grow.

You're awesome as always and I in no way want to make this sound like I expect you to get this done, especially by the next update. Honestly, if someone who feels more comfortable creating workers wants to help me I'd be happy to help compile a list, cut pictures, and do relationships and stuff.

Edited by galacticgonzo

Hmm. Well the main ones I was thinking of when I was suggesting this were some celebrities who recently appeared or had some connection to TNA since I'm setting up a TNA game to play where I want to kind of mirror the last 6 months of TNA but do my own twist on it so I'm looking to incorporate the same people they actually used. But also recent or notable WWE guests.

Adam "Pacman" Jones - NFL player who is a former TNA Tag Team Champion and recently made a one time appearance.

Robert Irvine - Celebrity chef who is married to Gail Kim and has made a couple of appearences in TNA videos online.

Phil Heath - Mr. Olympia who appeared with the Bro Mans at Bound For Glory and has said he is going to do some more with them.

Michael Strahan - Former NFLer, current host of Live with Kelly Ripa, who hosted RAW the other week.

Maria Menounos - Host of Entertainment Tonight who has recently a couple of Wrestlemania matches.

Another one that I have ideas of maybe using in a game even though she's never actually been in wrestling (so I could see people objecting to her inclusion at all).

Amy Schumer - Comic who used to date Dolph Ziggler. Like I said, she's never done anything in wrestling that I know of but she has that slight connection and has a sense of humor that actually makes it seem like she would do it if an opportunity came up.

There's others. I was thinking of asking if anyone wanted to help me with that supplementary celebrity mod we discussed and I was looking over a list of RAW Guest Hosts and celebrity appearances to include people like Mike Tyson, Hugh Jackman, Mr. T, Jenna Morasco, Johnny Fairplay, Snooki and Jwoww, Donald Trump and Mark Cuban (especially since they'd make interesting potential owners), and others. You actually have a few of them in the database already but if we wanted to do a bigger thing I think the list could really grow.

You're awesome as always and I in no way want to make this sound like I expect you to get this done, especially by the next update. Honestly, if someone who feels more comfortable creating workers wants to help me I'd be happy to help compile a list, cut pictures, and do relationships and stuff.

yeah im happy to add them, any stats/pics you wanna give would be helpful, they will have to wait till the Jan update tho