TEW2013: Real World Update: November 2013

Here is who I suggest for an open contract to GWF additionally to the existing roster

Salsakid Rambo

Johnny Rancid

Bad Bones

Shanna

Joe E Legend

Kim Ray

Jesse

These are just the workers who are already in the data. There are some I'd like to add to the data, like Ilja Druganov, Ayesha Ryan, Flying Dragon Jr. and others, who are pretty active. But this will happen in another post ;)

Which Jesse is this?

Check Rob Terry and Jay Bradley for active in Japan, they worked the undercard of the Wrestle-1 show AJ Styles defended the title on, don't add them cause the report on Gerweck noted they are only on tour with the group till December 1st.

Here is who I suggest for an open contract to GWF additionally to the existing roster

Salsakid Rambo

Johnny Rancid

Bad Bones

Shanna

Joe E Legend

Kim Ray

Jesse

These are just the workers who are already in the data. There are some I'd like to add to the data, like Ilja Druganov, Ayesha Ryan, Flying Dragon Jr. and others, who are pretty active. But this will happen in another post ;)

Which Jesse is this?

the female one

edit:

Ilja Dragunov
Born October 1993
Debut 2012
White, Russian, Based from Europe
Style: Technician
Lightweight
Max Size: Light Hevyweight
Face Gimmick: Blue Chipper
Heel Gimmick: Comrade
Wrestler Usually
Manager Sometimes
Active in: Europe
English: Basic
Central Europe: Passable
Eastern European: Fluent
Worker Personality: Use template "Rookie"
Performance:
Babyface: D+
Heel: B+
Cool: D+
Cocky: B+
Crazy: D+
Legit: C+
Comedy: B+
Weasel: B+
Brute: B+
Weird: D+
Wholesome: C+
Rumble: Below Average
Technical: Above Average
High Flying: Above Average
Performance: Average
Physical: Average
Entertainment: Above Average
Camera: Below Average
Open Contract with wXw (as a heel)
Open Contract with GWF (as a heel)
Relationships:
Protege of Axeman
Protege of Rick Baxxter
image167.jpg
Svetlana Kalashinkova
Born 1986
Debut 2013
White, Russian, Based from Europe
Style: Entertainer
Small Lightweight
Max SIze: Lightweight
Wrestler sometimes
Manager usually
Face Gimmick: Sexy
Heel Gimmick: Comrade
Central Europe: Fluent
Eastern European: Fluent
Performance:
Heel: B+
Cocky: B+
Comedy: B+
Weasel: B+
Technical: Average
High Flying: Average
Performance: Below Average
Entertainment: Above Average
Camera: Above Average (maybe add lot on sex appeal)
Open Contract with wXw (as heel, manager of Ilja Dragunov)
Relationships:
Friendship with Ilja Dragunov
image214.jpg

Ilja Dragunov is the current wXw Shotgun Champion
also it looks like GWF and nEw have no popularity whatsoever
both should be at least F in Central Europe
edit: oh, the wXw Shotgun title isn't in it. It is a Midcard Championship, often defended and held by Ilja Dragunov

more edit:

I'd like to put myself on a quest regarding Euro-Wrestling. A lot of promotions and workers are still missing, and almost all of the wrestling still happens in central europe.

I wanna change that by including more euro promotions and workers the next few months.

I guess I gonna start with the remaining missing wrestlers from wXw, DPW and GWF. The promotions SCW, PWH, WFG, DWA and ICW are on my list as well (and with them, some other wrestlers of course)
Edited by Marsl

This is a request/suggestion that is really out of the box but I thought about it when I was recently looking for a Pacman Jones to add to my database to complete the TNA Tag Title history and replicate his recent one shot return to TNA.

How do you feel about adding "Out of Business" celebrities who a user could bring in like WWE and TNA does? The first string of those I think would make sense would be people who have done little programs or wrestled matches like Maria Menounos or Pacman. But then even beyond that maybe the people who have done one shots like RAW guest hosts like Hugh Jackman or Michael Strahan. And than maybe even a step farther, the celebrities who are one degree removed from wrestling like Gail Kim's husband Robert Irvine who have never appeared in wrestling but could easily based on their connection.

In a lot of ways I think the "Out of Business" could really be used more than it is, not for people who leave the business entirely, but for these people who aren't in the business but who exist on the periphery or have a history in it. Its a big part of what wrestling is and has been for decades going back at least as far as Andy Kaufman. I think it could be something that could really enhance a real world mod.

I totally understand if its not something you want to do or don't have the time for, but its been on my mind lately so I thought I'd bring it up and see what you think.

This is a request/suggestion that is really out of the box but I thought about it when I was recently looking for a Pacman Jones to add to my database to complete the TNA Tag Title history and replicate his recent one shot return to TNA.

How do you feel about adding "Out of Business" celebrities who a user could bring in like WWE and TNA does? The first string of those I think would make sense would be people who have done little programs or wrestled matches like Maria Menounos or Pacman. But then even beyond that maybe the people who have done one shots like RAW guest hosts like Hugh Jackman or Michael Strahan. And than maybe even a step farther, the celebrities who are one degree removed from wrestling like Gail Kim's husband Robert Irvine who have never appeared in wrestling but could easily based on their connection.

In a lot of ways I think the "Out of Business" could really be used more than it is, not for people who leave the business entirely, but for these people who aren't in the business but who exist on the periphery or have a history in it. Its a big part of what wrestling is and has been for decades going back at least as far as Andy Kaufman. I think it could be something that could really enhance a real world mod.

I totally understand if its not something you want to do or don't have the time for, but its been on my mind lately so I thought I'd bring it up and see what you think.

What might be useful would be a seperate database with these types of celebrities in so that if you want to use them you can import them in rather than have them clog the database, the ones that did have matches are not going to have great stats anyway.

Yeah, I suggested something similar a while back, and actually started work on a database myself...I don't think people take enough advantage of the Import feature in TEW, and having "supplementary" mods for workers - or anything else, for that matter - that perhaps the majority of players wouldn't ever use, but could be imported as and when you need them, is definitely something worth looking at.

• Like 1

Well I only suggested it be in this database because the whole idea came to me because I was specifically looking to add Pacman Jones to the TNA Tag Title History and Robert Irvine as Gail Kim's husband. So with those sort of people the argument for putting them in a database would be for the links to stay.

But you're right. If there's a celebrity mod out there that has a lot of these people I'd love to see it. And yeah, any kind of "supplementary" mod for expanded areas or worker types would be cool. Obviously that's a topic for someone else, as its not fair to ask that of Cpt Charisma but it would be a very cool thing. Its something I'd love to do if I had the skills, but making workers is the one thing I'm absolutely, 100% terrible at with my personal database and always cheat by importing them from other databases.

As I said, the only problem with "supplementary" mods would be the relationships, tag teams, or whatever. But the people that would apply to would be a really small number realistically if we're talking fringe stuff.

Edited by galacticgonzo

Brad Armstrong passed away last November.

I just popped into this thread to point out that Brad Armstrong is still active in the database, when he is no longer with us.

that's why stuffs stated that.

anyway, Wade Barrett is 20lbs less than Roman Reigns, yet he is set as a heavyweight and Reigns is a light heavyweight. not sure of the limits though. Barrett is 246, Reigns is 265.

Does anyone here speaks Russian and can help me out?? I'd like to add this promotion in my crusade to this data...

http://www.wrestlingfederation.ru/roster/

Why not try using a database site and trying to match that up, combined with some Google translate

This the promotion

http://www.cagematch.net/?id=8&nr=200

yeah, I thought so too, but maybe there is more to it on the site. Language knowledge could help.

but here are three new workers and one new promotion

add Marc King

Marc King

Born 1979

Debut 1996

White, German, Based from Europe

Style: Brawler

Heavyweight

Face Gimmick: Bad Ass

Heel Gimmick: Bad Ass

Wrestler Usually

Worker Personality: Use template "Normal Wrestler"

Performance:

Babyface: C+

Heel: C+

Cool: C+

Cocky: D+

Crazy: B+

Comedy: D+

Weasel: D+

Weird: C+

Wholesome: D+

Rumble: Above Average

Technical: Below Average

High Flying: Average

Physical: Above Average

Entertainment: Average

191262617236.jpg

Add Mad Alexx

Mad Alexx

Born 1984

Debut 2003

White, Italian, Based from Europe

Style: Technician

Lightweight

Max Size: Light Hevyweight

Face Gimmick: Blue Chipper

Heel Gimmick: Arrogant

Wrestler Usually

English: Passable

Mediteranian: Passable

Performance:

Heel: D+

Cool: C+

Cocky: C+

Legit: D+

Comedy: C+

Weasel: C+

Brute: D+

Technical: Above Average

High Flying: Above Average

Entertainment: Below Average

Roster-Pic-2.0-Mad-Alexx1.jpg

add GM2B

GM2B

Born 1979

Debut 1996

White, German, Based from Europe

Style: Brawler

Heavyweight

Face Gimmick: Bad Ass

Heel Gimmick: Bully

Wrestler Usually

Worker Personality: Use template "Free Spirit"

Performance:

Heel: C+

Cocky: D+

Crazy: B+

Comedy: D+

Weasel: D+

Weird: C+

Wholesome: D+

Rumble: Strong

Technical: Below Average

High Flying: Weak

Physical: Above Average

Entertainment: Average

Add a low experienced Tag Team “2 Madd” with Mad Alexx

Roster-Pic-2.0-Markus-Black2.jpg

Also:

Import 2Face from TheWho's data and add him as a heel to wXw with a open contract (gimmick: Outsider)

Import Gabriel Angelfyre from TheWho's data.

Rename Lazio Fe to Tarkan Aslan (import him from TheWho's data)

Make Jim Neidhart active in Europe

add DWA - Deutsche Wrestling Allianz

DWA – Deutsche Wrestling Allianz

46307_483415178361084_1378657097_n.jpg

Based in: Central Europe

Popularity: F in Central Europe

Owner: Deutsche Wrestling Allianz e.V.

Booker: GM2B

DWA Cruiserweight Title – Gabriel Angelfyre

DWA European Title – Marc King

DWA Tag Team Titles – "2 Madd" - Mad Alexx & GM2B

DWA World Heavyweight Title – Marty Jannetty

Roster (all under open contract)

Marty Jannetty

Tarkan Aslan / Lazio Fe

Kip James

Chris Chavis (as Tatanka)

Joe E. Legend

Ulf Herman

Pascal Spalter

Chaos

Babyface Davies ( face personality of Demolition Davies)

Gangrel

Ivan Kiev

HATE (make him a semi-active wrestler)

SigMasta Rappo

Gabriel Angelfyre

Jim Neidhart

Rob Cage (Import him from TheWho's data)

Marc King

Mad Alexx

GM2B

Events:

DWA Wrestling Legends Tour (year number) (February)

DWA Hard Knocks (April)

DWA Rock’N’Wrestling Night (year number) (May)

DWA Wrestling Fight Night (Oktober)

DWA Harley Night (this year XIII) (November)

By the way: I looked at EWA from TheWho's Database. I'm fine with it, please import it with it's roster (if they are not already in the update):

AJ Auinger

Ananaskopf

Bete Noire

Cannonball Grizzly

Chris Colen

Chris Raaber

Damon Brix

Der Söldner

Dragan Okic

Franz Dynamite

Jamie Nitro

Lexxus