The PS4 thread

9 to 5

• 2 weeks later...

I put in 3 to 4 hours before the footy last night and left myself with just the 1 trophy to earn before the platinum pops, which is to unlock all the skills. I'm 4 skills short, which will require about 14 skill points IIRC. The next time I play, I'll reset the bonfires and outposts and power through some. Shouldn't take me long.

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/1585225.htm?CMPID=GS001&_$ja=cgid:12488198090|tsid:59158|cid:200217410|lid:94807961450|nw:g|crid:66128550170|rnd:10836409428750521376|dvc:t|adp:1o2|bku:1&gclid=CJ3V1J2Wy8sCFeop0wod-kQDWg

I use that. Not made specifically for gaming, and I bought it as something to use with my Sony Walkman. Soon realised there's a second wire included (they're both thick) with a mic on which makes it a very good headset for the price. It's hi-res audio compatible so everything sounds really clear.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Bobfoc said:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-PlayStation-Wireless-Stereo-Headset/dp/B00I8S4E1C

This one is an official Sony headset and has a good reputation, along with being decent value for money when you consider its capabilities.

That's the one we have. I don't use it a lot but can recommend it as being good on the occasions I have done.