The PS4 thread

9 to 5

I've enjoyed both Tropico 5 and TTR, I'm pretty awful at Tropico on the missions but did a sandbox one and am doing alright at the moment. I'm not horrifically in debt, put it that way.

TTR is pretty good fun but I'm a sucker for a racing game where you have to upgrade your car to compete in stronger races.

So after finishing Uncharted this afternoon, I put another hour into Saints 4. Definitely a great little time wasting game to play.

I also picked up Beyond Two Souls from the store. It was £11.99, and I never got to play it on PS3, so a worthy purchase, hopefully. 

Anyone thinking about getting BTTF on PS4 - don't. It's been out two thirds of a year and is buggy as all hell. I've encountered fifteen crashes and I'm only up to the third chapter, and it happens during autosaves for the most part, meaning you have to re-play lengthy sections when it does crash (unless you do manual saves before and after every single conversation). I've known Telltale Games crash a couple times during an entire series, but nothing on this level. It shouldn't even be on the market like this, there's no way in hell they could have play tested it judging by how many people have had issues with it.