NCAA Football 2014 Thread

It's gonna be a real shame if Alabama ends up pooping all over Ohio State tomorrow.

So what happens if Ohio State beats Bama? Will the same people say Bama didn't belong (TCU just whipped the team that beat Bama afterall)? If people are gonna say OSU didn't belong if they lose then it should go both ways.

If Ohio State beats Bama then I'll say they belong. I don't think it'll happen, though. But you're a fool (or just a blind Ohio State fan) if you don't think that Ohio State was the least impressive of the four teams in the playoffs. A weak ass conference, a loss to a .500 team, and one big win the last week of the season.

I'm not going to go any further with the discussion though, because I remember now that you are an Ohio State fan, so this wouldn't be an unbiased conversation.

If Ohio State beats Bama then I'll say they belong. I don't think it'll happen, though. But you're a fool (or just a blind Ohio State fan) if you don't think that Ohio State was the least impressive of the four teams in the playoffs. A weak ass conference, a loss to a .500 team, and one big win the last week of the season.

I'm not going to go any further with the discussion though, because I remember now that you are an Ohio State fan, so this wouldn't be an unbiased conversation.

Nobody in the final 4 had a win as good as at Michigan State. But I really don't care who hates on Ohio State, all I care about is the committee didn't.

Beat Bama!

Edited by Mofoticon

Nobody in the final 4 had a win as good as at Michigan State. But I really don't care who hates on Ohio State, all I care about is the committee didn't.

Beat Bama!

Or as bad as a loss as Virginia Tech at home.

• Like 1

Beat Bama!

Or as bad as a loss as Virginia Tech at home.

Fair point but the committee didn't seem to care too much about an early season loss under the circumstances OSU lost and valued everything else they did more.

It is what it is.

Most teams don't do it, but if it happens, it'll be in college. Florida use to do it years ago with Rex Grossman and...Jesse Palmer? I can't remember who the other guy was. I want to say Doug Johnson, but that doesn't feel right.

Notre Dame did it in their win against LSU the other day.

You should be watching the Cotton Bowl anyway! ESPN. Baylor and Michigan State. :o

• Like 1

Tons of high scoring games set for the slate today as well :(Y):

Most teams don't do it, but if it happens, it'll be in college. Florida use to do it years ago with Rex Grossman and...Jesse Palmer? I can't remember who the other guy was. I want to say Doug Johnson, but that doesn't feel right.

Notre Dame did it in their win against LSU the other day.

You should be watching the Cotton Bowl anyway! ESPN. Baylor and Michigan State. :o

Threw the Cotton Bowl on when the Auburn/Wisconsin game went to halftime myself cause I was sleeping on the dial while on EWB. Usually shifting through the multiple games and other sports as well.

On the topic of ND with the two QB's the other day and winning, I was also going to mention that. Didn't expect that gameplan to end in victory, would have won $250 on a 10 team (6 point teaser) I had 9/10 otherwise. Should have just moved ND to +13 instead of LSU -1 :bang: