NCAA Football 2014 Thread

Yeah, it's over. Combination of horrible officiating, Paxton Lynch fucking up at every turn, and the rest of the team shitting the bed. That choke job would make Michael Smith and the Falcons blush.

So far I'm 5-1 in Bowl Games betting ATS, only missed that Air Force/Western Michigan game Saturday.

Leaning Northern Illinois +10 & SDSU -2.5 for tomorrow's games which I'm very much so looking forward to watching.

Love bowl season with all my heart~!

Marshall by 14 or more. Book it.

SDSU/Navy is a coin flip. I've picked SDSU in the pick'em ... but no spread looks good in that one. I smell a blowout either way to be honest.

About that...

• Like 1

LOL Oklahoma. Holy shit. I'm sorry, but it's time for Stoops (or more correctly, Oklahoma) to move on. He's hit the ceiling there. Baylor and TCU have rocket's up their asses and Texas won't be down forever. Snyder is going to coach fro 1000yrs at KState ... I mean sometimes you just can't get over a certain threshold. Stoops made a huge splash early on but despite winning 10+ regularly since then, he's 2-6 in BIG bowl games (with one of those wins being against UConn). He brought them back to being "Oklahoma" ... but there's nothing more he can do there. Oklahoma will fall right back to being 8-4 regularly if they stay the course and allow the TCU/Baylor/Clemson/A&M's of the world to continue on their paths.

Speaking of ... YAY A&M found some defense (relatively speaking) for more than one series !!!!!

aaaand LOL Texas.

GREAT DAY !