NCAA Football 2014 Thread

The best season of any team I've ever rooted for. Tonights game was a 22 point win with a -4 turnover differential...imagine what it would've been if not for those.

Urban Meyer has got this team ready for a dynasty. So many players are coming back next year (including 3 top notch QBs). I love it!

GO BUCKS!

Edited by Mofoticon

Baylor has come through the crowd! THE BIG XII WORLD ORDER IS HERE!

EDIT: I'm so dumb I actually thought of which nWo member each school would be...

TCU/Baylor: Hall and Nash

Texas: Hogan

Oklahoma: Savage

Okie St: DiBiase

Kansas State: Syxx

WVU: Nick Patrick

Iowa State: Buff Bagwell

Texas Tech: Fake Sting

Kansas: Vincent

• Like 2

EDIT: I'm so dumb I actually thought of which nWo member each school would be...

So HttK thinks Nick Patrick is significantly better than he is, especially at home? :S

So HttK thinks Nick Patrick is significantly better than he is, especially at home? :S

Actually, I'd slot Buff there :/

I understand how much ESPN likes to push some things in college football (JOHNNY FOOTBALL, BEST IN THE WORLD!!!), but proclaiming a QB as NFL ready...after 3 damn games? Seriously, news like that almost every year after a championship game always get on my nerves. I admit that Cardale Jones has been pretty good in his 3 games, but already ready for the NFL? Seriously?

http://espn.go.com/college-football/bowls14/story/_/id/12161205/ohio-state-buckeyes-quarterback-cardale-jones-says-not-ready-nfl-yet

I understand how much ESPN likes to push some things in college football (JOHNNY FOOTBALL, BEST IN THE WORLD!!!), but proclaiming a QB as NFL ready...after 3 damn games? Seriously, news like that almost every year after a championship game always get on my nerves. I admit that Cardale Jones has been pretty good in his 3 games, but already ready for the NFL? Seriously?

http://espn.go.com/college-football/bowls14/story/_/id/12161205/ohio-state-buckeyes-quarterback-cardale-jones-says-not-ready-nfl-yet

I don't think he's going to the NFL, but if he did go to the NFL the expectation would be pretty obvious that he has to sit and learn for at least 1 season, maybe 2. He's got NFL talent but he's better off coming back to college (though he may not start, I'm sure he will at least play quite a bit).

NFL draft experts tend to cream themselves over a player's size too. Shall I remind everyone that Mel Kiper had friggin' Logan Thomas projected to go #1 at one point, because, well I guess because he is 6'6" and 240 lbs. because he didn't do anything in college to project that well.