The Summer Transfer Window Thread 2014/15

Lineker

Kroos has confirmed that he'll be joining Real Madrid, as was generally expected.

Having published an interview with Diego Costa yesterday, GloboEsporte claim that he will finish his holiday and travel to London on Tuesday, so perhaps a Chelsea unveiling on Wednesday...

I prefer Real's line-up for the style of play its players lend themselves to if nothing else.

From a pure talent perspective it's tricky. It also depends on how much of a spine Neymar has left. :shifty:

SKY SOURCES: Edinson Cavani asks agent to investigate potential move to the Premier League.

Ok...?

Also, Swansea are discussing a season long loan move for Michu, who'll likely be heading to Napoli.

Rio Ferdinand is expected to sign for QPR tomorrow. 'triffic.

SKY SOURCES: Edinson Cavani asks agent to investigate potential move to the Premier League.

"GET ME TO ENGLAND!"

"Uh...okay. Anywhere in particular?"

"DO NOT BOTHER ME WITH THESE TRIVIAL DETAILS."

• Like 7

'No no no Edinson, League One is the top league. It's in the name, like Ligue Un.'

• Like 3