The Summer Transfer Window Thread 2014/15

Lineker

A couple of lines from SS earlier...

Bony has a 19m release clause, so Liverpool are working on a deal.

A fee for Michael Dawson has been agreed between Hull and Spurs, but he wants a longer contract than they're offering.

And Kieron Richardson is likely to be linking back up with Roy Keane. He's at Villa for a medical today.

I know we were very interested in Bony too. Strange to see where he would fit in at Liverpool with Sturidge and Lambert cos all three are very much line strikers and I assumed they'd want someone slightly similar in style to Suarez, but maybe they have that covered with Lallana? Either way, very impressed with Liverpools business so far. Hopefully they all do a Spurs :P

Yeah I'd love to see Liverpool splurge their money on shitty players and finish midtable like Spurs did but the difference is Rodgers is actually a decent manager. I don't expect them to challenge for the title immediately after losing Suarez but they should do well enough.

Apparently Di Maria has agreed terms with Man Utd, he'll be earning 150,000/week in case the move goes through.

Also this:

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/monaco-striker-emmanuel-rivire-close-7408480

Julien Laurens @LaurensJulien
Montpellier and Newcastle have found an agreement for the transfer of Remy Cabella. "We have a deal" said Laurent Nicollin, club's CEO.

Edited by RafaelFms

Apparently Di Maria has agreed terms with Man Utd, he'll be earning 150,000/week in case the move goes through.

Doubt it.

I mean, the Star, Express, Guardian, Metro all said the same about Toni Kroos (who, if Guillem Balague is to be believed, has already agreed to join Real Madrid this summer - 25-30m euros, he said earlier), so I wouldn't read too much into Di Maria agreeing personal terms with United, despite being on International duty.