The Summer Transfer Window Thread 2014/15

Lineker

No chance. If it's not at least £80m, I'll eat Sousa's hat.

Liverpool have reached a deal with Barcelona to sell Luis Suarez to the Spanish club.
The fee is understood to be around £75m.

So a month and a half until the Champions League group draw..

Barca and Liverpool in the same group, right?

Bring me the hat sauce.

Though that was when his release clause was widely reported to be £80m. My point was that we wouldn't accept anything less than his release clause :P

Your point was it wouldn't be less than 80m.

In other news, Lucas Leiva has unfollowed Liverpool on Twitter and followed Inter's Juan Jesus on Instagram.

News??

• Like 3

Conflicting reports on Bony joining Liverpool, a Sky journalist says personal terms are being thrashed out and Huw Jenkins says there hasn't been an approach.

I just wish Rodgers would just fuck off sometimes, he already took the backroom staff, Allen and stopped Sigurdsson from signing. He might as well approach Cyril the Swan.

Now I know how Southampton feel.

Edited by Gorka

Conflicting reports on Bony joining Liverpool, a Sky journalist says personal terms are being thrashed out and Huw Jenkins says there hasn't been an approach.

I just wish Rodgers would just fuck off sometimes, he already took the backroom staff, Allen and stopped Sigurdsson from signing. He might as well approach Cyril the Swan.

Now I know how Southampton feel.

There will be a tonne of Liverpool links in the near future, so it's not necessarily an immediate concern. Maybe.

Would be annoyed if Bony joined Liverpool, because I rather like Bony. The good thing about Suarez's move to Barcelona is that it's a case of Odious Player Joins Odious Club, so none of my opinions are further tainted...

Bring me the hat sauce.

Though that was when his release clause was widely reported to be £80m. My point was that we wouldn't accept anything less than his release clause :P

Your point was it wouldn't be less than 80m.

In other news, Lucas Leiva has unfollowed Liverpool on Twitter and followed Inter's Juan Jesus on Instagram.

News??

Oh, cool, you know what I'm thinking more than I do.

No chance. If it's not at least £80m, I'll eat Sousa's hat.

Liverpool have reached a deal with Barcelona to sell Luis Suarez to the Spanish club.

The fee is understood to be around £75m.

You said it right there, brah.