The Summer Transfer Window Thread 2014/15

Lineker

In other news, just thought I'd give you guys something to laugh at...

Manchester United are reportedly in advanced talks to sign Angel Di Maria and Mats Hummels as part of a stunning £75million double deal.

United have ramped up their transfer activity in the last two weeks, with new manager Louis van Gaal directing operations despite being at the World Cup in Brazil.

Luke Shaw and Ander Herrera are already on board and now the Guardian reports that Di Maria and Hummels could be next through the door.

Di Maria has apparently asked to leave Real Madrid this summer and despite interest from PSG, United are pushing to close a £45million deal for the winger.

Ricardo Rodriguez is better than Shaw and will probably cost £15-20mil. I highly doubt he'd be interested in playing 2nd fiddle to him considering he'd be likely be first choice at almost any other Premier League club.

Ric Rod would probably cost £30m. He's the most exciting young LB in the world, for me, and Wolfsburg have no reason to sell.

Ricardo Rodriguez is better than Shaw and will probably cost £15-20mil. I highly doubt he'd be interested in playing 2nd fiddle to him considering he'd be likely be first choice at almost any other Premier League club.

Ric Rod would probably cost £30m. He's the most exciting young LB in the world, for me, and Wolfsburg have no reason to sell.

Oh I fully agree, that was an understated estimate. Hearing that he'd move to United to be Luke Shaw's back-up is one of the more ridiculous rumours I've heard in a long time. :lol:

If Bayern didn't have already have Alaba I'd expect him end up there but I reckon he'll have his choice of big clubs sooner rather than later.

Maybe they'll place Fellaini in central defence, to claim the Premier League's lost niche of frizzy-haired, elbow-throwing centre-backs who probably don't belong there.

Frizzy haired what?

BsMWT_7CEAAm_1o.jpg