The Summer Transfer Window Thread 2014/15

Lineker

• Admin

Italian window closes at the top of the clock, Micah Richards better get his skates on...

Welbeck deal agreed in principle between Man Utd and Arsenal.

Torino have announced the signing of striker Amauri from Parma.
Leeds United striker Soulemayne Doukara signs three-year deal after converting season-long loan deal from Catania into a permanent one.

Surely the Welbeck deal will go through as soon as the Falcao one does. Not even we would let Welbeck go without getting the Falcao deal over the line, right?!

Welbeck and Hernandez out with Falcao in? If his knee holds out, I'm fairly happy with that. Would have liked Hernandez to stay and get a decent run in the side but that was never going to happen. Welbeck going doesn't bother me that much and Blind coming in is good news.

Still wanted a new CB and another central midfielder but hopefully we can stay out of the bottom three and pick up them in January (<_<). Is Strootman still injured? LVG could go for him in January.

Poor, poor Sandro. He had an outside chance of making the national team.

Sandro was unbelievable before he got injured in his season under AVB, but he hasn't quite recaptured that form since. I still think it's a mistake to let him go, and it's a shame he didn't end up somewhere better than QPR.