Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games

Lineker

I was ready to make a joke about geolocks, then the video played I was like :w00t: then I realized I had Hola on. :shifty:

I think I'm going to go and see the cycling road race. I didn't really care about this at first so I didn't bother getting tickets for anything but I've been caught up in the spirit a bit now. It seems a bit silly to have the Commonwealth Games going on and for me not to actually see something.

I think I'm going to go and see the cycling road race. I didn't really care about this at first so I didn't bother getting tickets for anything but I've been caught up in the spirit a bit now. It seems a bit silly to have the Commonwealth Games going on and for me not to actually see something.

I hear ya, I'm going to the be the same in 4 years time (If I don't move elsewhere in the meanwhile) There's no real excuse with it only half an hour down the road. :(Y):