WWE Supercard

Nikki

After this team event I am going to no longer be playing. I have accepted a new job and will no longer have ample free time at work to play on my phone. On top of that, working for AT&T gives us half off cell phone service and since I'll no longer be there, I'm switching to a low data plan and since I'm cheap and don't want to upgrade from my Galaxy S4 and will no longer have a work device which is a newer cell phone, mobile gaming just isn't something I want to try and do on an outdated and slow device. Until Wednesday though I'll still play like usual if we wanna set up BG as usual :)

Edited by BuddyAwesome

Shamrock is already a Pro for me too, so this one will be fusion fodder towards me getting a second WM33 once my other finishes later this week, really hopeful of getting one of the female cards since it would push me up into WM tier in RTG which would be a huge boost to my motivation.

1 hour ago, Blehschmidt said:

@BuddyAwesome I am sorry to hear that you will be leaving us.

@Deathlok190 if you are still interested in rejoining the Hitmen, we'll get you back in later in the week.

I'm interested in joining the team later in the week, would like to thank @RoHitman Reigns for letting me join his team even for a short time and getting me a WM33 Dillinger from Battleground.

Just wanted to let the Hitmen know and apologize for my lack of participation in both Team RD and this Battleground. 

Got some personal things at home that stopped me from accomplishing much last night, but I figured that would be okay cause I'd have nothing going on at work today.  I was very wrong. Walked into a shit storm, and won't have time to be any help.

Sorry all.

54 minutes ago, Blehschmidt said:

Just wanted to let the Hitmen know and apologize for my lack of participation in both Team RD and this Battleground. 

Got some personal things at home that stopped me from accomplishing much last night, but I figured that would be okay cause I'd have nothing going on at work today.  I was very wrong. Walked into a shit storm, and won't have time to be any help.

Sorry all.

I might not be part of the team at the minute but they are a great group and am sure they understand, 'This is just a video game, not that important!'

• Like 1

12 hours ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

Anyone know anything about a possible new tier? I am actually getting to the point where that might be relevant to me

Not from what I know, guess you'll just have to have an OP deck and win everything until they add a new tier :D 

That sucks Kats. Not a damn thing you can do though, so don't sweat it.

The shit storm turned out to be a passing shower so I've been able to collect a few shards in RD. 

Probably still won't have time to get my BG cards where they should be though. Hoping maybe we get lucky with a slacker team.

Edited by Blehschmidt

Pulled myself a WM33 The Brian Kendrick, which pushes my last Ultimate male single out of my RTG deck. Really need some better females to really push my deck to the next level now, just finishing the bouts on my WM33 Dillinger then will put my full effort into doing the same for my WM33 Shamrock and Kendrick cards while I finish levelling them up.

Got another WM33 card coming later that'll need training, when I get my Battleground rewards.