WWE Supercard

Nikki

30 minutes ago, Troy Bolton said:

Can we take a minute to appreciate just how bullshit the login bonuses are, please? At Leg++ I should not be running into people with Summerslam Big E and WM Triple H. >_>

I would have liked them a lot more if I started on the 1st and not the 11th :shifty:.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RoHitman Reigns said:

Pizza Mikes struggling to connect at work so zill do what I can to assist ya in us getting Booker. Hell be playing come about 2 est but that wont leave much time left to get whatever he can

Mike did more than enough. 

I'd restrict the team to legendary and up now, unless more low tier EWB guys want in. The only epic was a no show, and the better the randoms, the more likely they show up. 

57 minutes ago, Pizza said:

Mike did more than enough. 

I'd restrict the team to legendary and up now, unless more low tier EWB guys want in. The only epic was a no show, and the better the randoms, the more likely they show up. 

There's a leg++ here that's looking for a team if you're interested. :shifty:

I need a team, bad. The one I'm on is a German team, I don't understand them in the chat, and they're never fucking active despite the group tagline being "BE ACTIVE". I'm SummerSlam tier, if it matters. I don't have a clue what my gamertag is on my phone - when I open the game, it has Kenny Alpha, but when I play a ranked game or anything, it's just "casey". So...

If I do happen to be invited to join an EWB group, be warned that I only play a little bit through the week (I work nightshift). I'm super active on the weekends, though.

25 minutes ago, tristy said:

I need a team, bad. The one I'm on is a German team, I don't understand them in the chat, and they're never fucking active despite the group tagline being "BE ACTIVE". I'm SummerSlam tier, if it matters. I don't have a clue what my gamertag is on my phone - when I open the game, it has Kenny Alpha, but when I play a ranked game or anything, it's just "casey". So...

If I do happen to be invited to join an EWB group, be warned that I only play a little bit through the week (I work nightshift). I'm super active on the weekends, though.

We'll have a spot for you when the event closes. You'd be slumming it a bit though, we're Legendary++, hopefully Survivor in time for the next event. 

Thanks Pizza for being a trusty right hand man here. Yeah you are more than welcome to join us Tristy once we can boot a few people. Aside of my friend Mike Id rather have people from EWB since yall are such a lovely bunch of people got to know over the years and helps tbe runover that cant be in the main team

On my team chat there was a guy talking the other day about his job in computing, today after getting a single shard in the event he claims to have been grounded by his parents and his phone taken away, he thinks we're stupid but I don't care since I've decided to leave as soon as possible.

@Ace is there any space on your team? I grind and getting better cards would help me improve faster.

My team cards are Ult Undertaker, HD Pro Kofi Kingston, Elite Nikki Bella and the support is Elite Maryse

If it was my team, I'd say sure instantly. But its Soul Survivors, and I was lucky they let me stay on considering I'm not Ultimate yet. We also fell TWO shards short of Big E. I ended up with 25, so I should be safe til next event. But I'll message the owner, see what he says. :) 

@tristy @Troy Bolton there are 2 slots open on the ewb vipers. Feel free to request and Ill accept you once I can. Tristy as Pizza said we are a little under your level but if you dont mind slumming it while we work our way towards you we are more than happy to have you with us.

I am seriously contemplating buying another throwback plus pack later today in the hope of getting a Ultimate or Elite to replace my HD Throwback Orton in my RD deck, but knowing my luck i'll get a HD throwback Regal which while useful for RTG wouldn't help RD. The other option is a Elite Pack and hope one or both of the weaker cards i'd get are HD tier and pro's as a boost to both decks once trained.

My main issue at the moment is lack of cards to use to train any higher level cards, my Big E is only lvl 36 and I'm not willing to risk using my HD Kalisto incase I get a second to pro him, depending on what fusion I get in about 12 hours I might do an Elite fusion or start a third HD fusion using the enhancements I have saved from board picks and pack openings.