The Golf Club 2

Baddar

Now that I know 6 is the divisible, my approach play has improved. Chipping still sucks but I basically just flop everything instead. I need to do one more round to get my handicap rating, so may do that tonight. Tried to play one of the winter courses last night to finish that off but couldn't see the grid marking on the green so had to switch it off.

My electricity came back on so I may get on this afternoon when the wee one falls asleep. If not, I'll definitely be on tonight (here's looking at you, Midget) because I'm going through withdrawal.

I'll be filming for the YouTube shindig starting around 6 or 7, but I may be available beforehand if your kiddo permits.

I goosed a couple putts at the end and finished at -3. I eagled a par-4 though. I saved it and am trying to figure out how to upload it.

Edit: I have it saved and every time I go to upload it, it says Can't Upload File or Video or whatever it is it says. Do I need to trim it down or something? I've never uploaded a video from my PS4 to YouTube before.

Edit 2: Ugh, I'm a normie again which means that awful "Edited" thing on my posts.

Edited by Truth CoMeacon

tgctours.com

It's not official in terms of HB Studios running it, but a bunch of guys from their forum put it together. There's a few thousand players and it runs like a proper golf tour. Read the FAQs there and I'll try to help out with anything else.

I've got the list of Q-School courses, NBT. I'm going to be playing them tonight/tomorrow to practice for when I go in for realsies.

Q-School Courses used in the Official Q-School Tour

Son Gual, Mount Yeti, Copper Creek, Crawford Mines, Kodiak Reserve, The Club

Hardest to easiest, in my opinion.

I can play any time after 2pm on Sunday afternoon. Can any of you join me?

Actually I MAY be able to do 4pm today. If you do go on, Thrilla, post in here and I'll bring Baddarina's PS4 upstairs.