The Golf Club 2

Baddar

You should just add her as a guest.

And I don't think it's in yet, but I know they're definitely adding the ability to edit guests names, and set their handicap so that you can have multiple profiles.

They've already released the 'July' update for PC on steam, and that has a bunch of other things in there, mainly to aid course creators with a set of new tools and flagsticks to choose from. I wonder if the shape of Merion's will be in. Wishful thinking though. I presume it just means stuff like colour/design as opposed to the entire flagstick.

Regarding the Q School thing; I did them all when the tour first started, did terribly but couldn't submit my score for some reason.

Forgot all about it and now I have no idea what my scores were, to submit them. I wonder where I would stand on trying again?

My golf lesson is 3.30-4.00, so should be back to join you guys for a round or 3.

Rounds of -4,-6, -9 and -4 saw me finish 23 under at the French Open. Hoping 10 under for the first few days is enough to see me make the cut, or that 61 in the 3rd round will be for nothing. :(

Are we gonna mic up later on? I'm up for hosting, and playing on one or two Q School courses if that's what you guys want to do. I also want to play an upcoming tournament course. I guess it'd give you a taste of what TGC Tours is like, and the courses that we play on.

Yeah, we're on now.

That was a better round, much closer. My putting has been lacking lately.

Any preference on the next one?

Edit: I found the approach was generally easy, and the greens were receptive, but tough pin positions for sure.

On that first game, I went though a spell on the back nine where nothing reached 100% and everything skewed left for a reason I couldn't understand. Not that the rest of the round wasn't awful anyway >_>

Happy to play wherever, just send me the invite when you find somewhere.