EWB F.C. (PS4 FIFA 15 Pro Club)

alldaws1

Just to note, I wasn't playing in the 10-1 game!

Never made the keeper appearance, would've been too hard to find a game with a human GK. I'll make my goalkeeping bow some other time!

Edited by TCO

Was it my connection or were some people just randomly stopping at times in that last match in the first half? My players also gone back to feeling like a fucking oil tanker for some reason, not sure if it's because I'm playing on wireless tonight instead of wired, press the pass button and sometimes it takes a second or two to actually do it.

Keepers are bloody brilliant though :lol:

Edited by JohnnyPerfect

Just one of those nights, unfortunately. It was pretty brutal. I don't know why there's such a disparity between keepers online and offline (or, more specifically, in Pro Clubs).

I also think we ought to maybe switch up the formation. We get pretty bunched up in the middle still, and we get REALLY sprint happy/clusterfuck-y around the box. There were a few times when people would run right onto the ball when another one of our players had it. Having mics would really help, but that seems to not be happening for the most part.

I'd say something like a 4-4-2 with the two mids being holding DMs. Get Arjen some help up on striker there, let the mids play out wide, and just kinda calm everything down for a minute and not try outlet passes so often. I know I'm sometimes completely guilty of this, but just a general observation over a little bit of time.

Think we could do without playing it down the wings so much, like it's nice to have width but tonight it felt like every time we attacked it was all just being channeled in to crossing it in to the box from the byline that none of us are really able to get on the end of it.

Seems like a lot of the teams we play use five at the back and basically ultra defensive as well which doesn't help in trying to find space to run in to for someone to play a ball or anything cause they just basically stay camped back there in a perfect line.

Corners are proper shite on this game as well, like it basically just seems to be a risk trying to play it in because it's always cleared to the opposition just stood on the halfway line, online or offline.

Think we could do without playing it down the wings so much, like it's nice to have width but tonight it felt like every time we attacked it was all just being channeled in to crossing it in to the box from the byline that none of us are really able to get on the end of it.

That's likely down to me, all of my outlet balls go out wide >_>