Marilyn Manson is a wanker.

Guest Angry Baboon

Guest Angry Baboon

Eurgh god, I just heard his new song, "Personal Jesus".

Oh wait.

YOU PRICK.

I had to listen to the original version about nine times to wipe this tit wankingly bad turd out of my brain. I suppose it's done me a favour. What was originally a rather mediocre song, when compared to Mr Warner's cover of it, shows the brilliance of Depeche Mode.

He's warped it's meaning into yet another "Wha-Wha Jebus hates me so I'll wear glitter and latex, insert nudity into my videos". What a broken record, You're like (an even) more twattish G.G. Allin.

Tosspot, at least he didn't arse bandit a decent Depeche song. If he touches Enjoy the Silence I hope that bloke from the New Radicals sticks to his promise and cracks his pasty little skull in.

You're like (an even) more twattish G.G. Allin.

And that's not a bad thing, *DDP smile* that's a good thing

I admire Marilyn Manson.  He has constructed a musical gimmick and style which reaches out to the most suspectible group of people alive.  That group being angsty teens.  He has made millions off of them through a little gimmick that they take seriously.

I'd love to meet him.

I admire Marilyn Manson.  He has constructed a musical gimmick and style which reaches out to the most suspectible group of people alive.  That group being angsty teens.  He has made millions off of them through a little gimmick that they take seriously.

I'd love to meet him.

As opposed to every other artist who exploits a particular group of people? EVERY fucking artist exploits at least one, if not more, group of people. Last time I checked, Fitty Cent wasn't looking to get the White Suburban Families into his demographic. He's exploiting the troubled black youth of America, and to a lesser extent, the dumbass white youth of America...and when I say America, I mean World, because American shit seems to be everywhere (especially when it isn't wanted).

Yeah, but Fitty still is semi-serious about his music. Manson treats it all as a joke and a gimmick and is just having fun with it and watching the cash roll in.

I'd love to meet him.

As opposed to every other artist who exploits a particular group of people? EVERY fucking artist exploits at least one, if not more, group of people. Last time I checked, Fitty Cent wasn't looking to get the White Suburban Families into his demographic. He's exploiting the troubled black youth of America, and to a lesser extent, the dumbass white youth of America...and when I say America, I mean World, because American shit seems to be everywhere (especially when it isn't wanted).

What a broken record, You're like (an even) more twattish G.G. Allin.

Manson has a LONG way to go before he'll even be close to G.G. Allin. He needs to eat his own shit, drink womens piss, do a few shows in the nude (exposing his miniscule cock from the heroin he shot into it), and just act ultra-violent in general. Heh, I have alot of good stories of G.G., and I've seen some funny footage of him.

As for Manson, he's not a favorite of mine. I thought Anti-Christ Superstar and Mechanical Animals had a few good tracks, but nothing that stood out. Cloudy on the other hand, has been trying to push Manson on me, good luck :thumbsup: :P

What a broken record, You're like (an even) more twattish G.G. Allin.

Manson has a LONG way to go before he'll even be close to G.G. Allin. He needs to eat his own shit, drink womens piss, do a few shows in the nude (exposing his miniscule cock from the heroin he shot into it), and just act ultra-violent in general. Heh, I have alot of good stories of G.G., and I've seen some funny footage of him.

As for Manson, he's not a favorite of mine. I thought Anti-Christ Superstar and Mechanical Animals had a few good tracks, but nothing that stood out. Cloudy on the other hand, has been trying to push Manson on me, good luck :thumbsup: :P

Hey, I can't help it if the new CD has some quality tracks on it. :thumbsup:

That New Radicals guy was a punk. Someone I think maybe Manson questioned him about that lyric and he punked out and said he loved all their work  :P  Oh and whats a Tosspot?

I'ts like a teapot, but you toss ejaculate into water and then boil it for a slimy, sweet energy drink.

Exactly, case in point:

Posse, Insane Clown

I guess I stand out as I'm a fan of both Manson and ICP. I think some of Manson's stuff isn't taken seriously, but A LOT ( :shifty: ) of it I can tell he put into it and took it seriously.

As for ICP I'm not sure why I like them. Most of their stuff is deeper than people really think and I guess that would be the reason. If you listen to some of the tracks they've laid down ("I'm Coming Home", "Pass Me By", "How Many Times") they really touch some spots that most people don't see.

At the same time I as I like them I am also a fan of 311, Depeche Mode, Stone Pemple Pilots, Johnny Cash, Tim McGraw, Kenney Chesney, and a variety of such. I'd like to point at the if you were to seat down and put on any of these albums (even Manson and ICP) and listen to parts of them over and actually think about what they're saying you'd be surprised at what some of it can really mean.

Exactly, case in point:

Posse, Insane Clown

You need to look no further than Faygo for proof of that. "Let's make a shitty drink and get our fans to buy it!"