apsham

I want to shoot anyone who either works with P. Diddy on re-using one of their songs or lets him do so. Sean Combs is an okay producer, but a shit artist, and tends to ruin things by making `guest appearances' in songs and videos by the artists he produces. (The ONLY songs of his I liked were Bad Boys For Life (and that's mainly because Dave Navarro plays on it), Victory, and that one he did with Murphy Lee and Nelly (Shake Ya Tailfeather, I think its called))

So anything that P. Diddy\Puff Daddy\whatever the fuck he calls himself is involved with is automatically on my hate list.

nothing pissed me off more than when (F)Eminem took the beat--hell, the whole fuckin song for Dream On by Aerosmith...I hated him then more than ever.

Ah, I forgot about that one.

Other honourable mentions go to Kid Rock's American Bad Ass who undoubtedly stole the riff to Metallica's Sad But True. That's not to say Metallica themselves haven't done they're fair share of the stealing...Megadeth, anyone?

Personally, I'm mad about Mase's `Welcome Back', re-using parts of John Sebastian's song, which was the theme to `Welcome Back, Kotter'. I wouldn't mind it so much if it wasn't for the fact that I've always thought that Mase was completely untalented and wish he had stayed retired.

Jet rips off Iggy pop, The Beatles.... and I forgot someone here...

The white stripes? When i heard their first song i was like, fucki this sounds alot like the stripes, few weeks later my bro tells me to come listen to their new song, bam, it sounded like a beatles cover-band. Dont know about the iggy pop reference, but their first two songs (that i heard), were very different in style , that is one sounding like a stripes rip-off and the others a beatles rip-off,

in conclusion...

Fuck Dukes

and Jet

Guest Angry Baboon

That new Green Day song sounds a lot like 'White Riot' by the Clash to me, but I've only heard it once so I'm probably completely off.

The riff to Radiohead's "Karma Police" is almost EXACTLY the same as the Beatles "Sexy Sadie".

I can't be bothered to find any rap songs.

Isn't Diddy known to take a lot? I know of the one you just mentioned, and his stealing of a Police song's beat for "I'll Be Missing You", is there anything else?

Yeah but when he used the 'I'll Be Missing You' theme he actually did it better if you ask me. There's a big difference between ripping of a song and doing it badly(I.E Jessica Simpson ripping off of Robbie Williams 'Angels' song) and then doing it better (I.E P.Diddy ft Faith Evans of Stings/The Police 'I'll Be Missing You' song.)

Holy shit I cant beleive I forgot about that complete BASTARD...yes I'm talking about that cunt, Gareth Gates.

He's ripped of a few tunes but what the fuck? How dare he even consider ripping off of Elvis Presley's "Suspiscious Minds"? Plus he made it sound like pure shit, the idiot.

Sarah Connor is the worst of the bunch. First, the beat from her song Bounce was a total ripoff of Mary J Blige's Family Affair, but then she followed it up by ripping off 2pac's beat from California Love on the track Hes Unbeliveable! It's one thing to sample, but it's a totally different thing to ripoff tracks beat for beat multiple times.

Isn't Diddy known to take a lot? I know of the one you just mentioned, and his stealing of a Police song's beat for "I'll Be Missing You", is there anything else?

Yeah but when he used the 'I'll Be Missing You' theme he actually did it better if you ask me. There's a big difference between ripping of a song and doing it badly(I.E Jessica Simpson ripping off of Robbie Williams 'Angels' song) and then doing it better (I.E P.Diddy ft Faith Evans of Stings/The Police 'I'll Be Missing You' song.)

nothing pissed me off more than when (F)Eminem took the beat--hell, the whole fuckin song for Dream On by Aerosmith...I hated him then more than ever.

Ah, I forgot about that one.

Other honourable mentions go to Kid Rock's American Bad Ass who undoubtedly stole the riff to Metallica's Sad But True. That's not to say Metallica themselves haven't done they're fair share of the stealing...Megadeth, anyone?

Why don't people complain about Changes or Until The End Of Time sampling songs? Why don't people complain about Kanye sampling Chaka Khan or Aretha Franklin?

For the amount of times I listen to Broken Wings, I should have remembered Until the End of Time was a sample.

And only recently did I hear the Chaka Khan song "Through the Fire". Damn that was eerily similar.

Thats fucking criminal. Not only the beat stolen, but so is half the chorus and its nowhere near as good as the original. Only P Diddly would honour someones death by slurring over The Police.