Complete Your Collection

Benji

Abe's Oddysee, I believe, is the only IGC game I've downloaded and not actually played yet. Glad to know it seems enjoyable!

It's a good game, if a bit annoying to control at times. Or I could just be an idiot. Also, I have a problem with it where I can't get into the second world/area whatever you want to call it. It's just walled off and I can't find a solution on how to get past it. One day, I'll get round to finishing it.

Spreading my progress out!

fc4-global-header-logo_142138.png

Trophy Progress: 7/58

Decided to boot up the other non-GTA game I had lying around, since I'd not done all that much with it. As well as being visually beautiful, it's a really really good game, so I'll probably be playing it a lot now. Grabbed a fairly straight forward seven trophies, will progress more with the story later!

Same here!

1400084403-tw3-new-logo.png

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Released: May 19, 2015

Bought on release day

The Withcer 3: Wild Hunt, I might be busy with Abe but man, I can't let this one wait on me!

It might take a long time to get all of the 52 achievements with the toughest offcourse being:

Walked the Path - Finish the game on the "Death March!" difficulty

Well, time to put in a lot hours in this game and be amazed!!!

EDIT: Some parts might take a while because I've started on the Death March difficulty

ShadowOfMordor_PS4_Logo_EN_vf1.png

Had a few days off due to being busy with other stuff but I've managed to get up to 22% with 6 hours of gameplay, only been doing the 'yellow' missions unless a white weapons one happened to be right next to me. Killed the four war chiefs, Ratbag is in position as the fifth and I'm about to embark on whatever comes next. Had one awesome fight where I killed a war chief and 3 captains in the same battle.

Knowing the weaknesses is really helpful too. The first one killed me a tonne of times until I realised I could lure him to a fire and 'explode' half of his health away. The next two I lucked out with when by accident I unleashed Carragogs/Flies and they had respective fears of them. They just ran away from all their minions and all I had to do was hunt them. Very fun game so far.

Final-Fantasy-XX-2-HD-Remaster.png

Getting this is one of the reasons I neglected Shadow of Mordor for a few days. I wasn't going to log it in here since its not part of my backlog, but hey I might as well since Lars is doing Witcher 3 in here. Having two games on the go for variety sake should be good anyway. For the record I'm just going with Final Fantasy X for now. Looks lovely and its an amazing feeling when something is shiny and new but also nostalgic at the same time.

I'm not very far, just set sail from Besaid to wherever it is we're heading.

• Like 1

ShadowOfMordor_PS4_Logo_EN_vf1.png

Had a few days off due to being busy with other stuff but I've managed to get up to 22% with 6 hours of gameplay, only been doing the 'yellow' missions unless a white weapons one happened to be right next to me. Killed the four war chiefs, Ratbag is in position as the fifth and I'm about to embark on whatever comes next. Had one awesome fight where I killed a war chief and 3 captains in the same battle.

Knowing the weaknesses is really helpful too. The first one killed me a tonne of times until I realised I could lure him to a fire and 'explode' half of his health away. The next two I lucked out with when by accident I unleashed Carragogs/Flies and they had respective fears of them. They just ran away from all their minions and all I had to do was hunt them. Very fun game so far.

Final-Fantasy-XX-2-HD-Remaster.png

Getting this is one of the reasons I neglected Shadow of Mordor for a few days. I wasn't going to log it in here since its not part of my backlog, but hey I might as well since Lars is doing Witcher 3 in here. Having two games on the go for variety sake should be good anyway. For the record I'm just going with Final Fantasy X for now. Looks lovely and its an amazing feeling when something is shiny and new but also nostalgic at the same time.

I'm not very far, just set sail from Besaid to wherever it is we're heading.

Interprative dance funeral feels

ent_logo.png

FINAL FANTASY TACTICS: WAR OF THE LIONS

Released October 5, 2007

Bought on release day

Play Through Status: Map 26 of 69 (still)

Decided to spend a bunch of time levelling up hard so I can breeze for a while. Getting everyone to Level 30, and I'm almost there. As much as I enjoy the game, the amount of grinding for a tactical RPG feels way too much.

• Like 2

Shadow's Of Mordor is now complete! I set out today to beat it no matter how long it took and I didn't realize how many slave missions I still had left to complete. That took me more time today than the couple of mission quests to finish the game.

Edit: Damn it, it still says 95%. The hunting and gathering quests must count as well. I'll have to go back and do that tomorrow.

• Like 1

ent_logo.png

Released October 5, 2007

Bought on release day

Play Through Status: Map 28 of 69

Seriously, the grinding is getting on my nerves now. I love the battles and story, but this is probably the single grindiest game I've ever played. Beat two more maps and am still going, but I've just read that the final boss is DOUBLE my current level. I am going to wind up dead from old age before I complete this game.

fc4-global-header-logo_142138.png

Trophy Progress: 14/58

This game is so good. So so good. I'm apparently around 25% complete of the entre thing, so there's still a lot left. I can't seem to find the next main story quest to do, so I'm just running around doing side quest stuff at the moment, but it's such a beautiful game that that really isn't a problem.

ent_logo.png

Released October 5, 2007

Bought on release day

Play Through Status: Map 33 of 69

Wiegraf and his second form can eat a dick, that was a pain in the ass battle. Thank fuck I had a summoner with Lich for a good 400HP+ damage or else I'm not sure I would have won that fight. I also wound up screwed several times in the rooftop fight because of shitty AI, where one enemy would attack Rafa, then Rafa would walk towards the other enemy and promptly get killed because none of my characters had a turn before she died. Took about five Game Overs before she figured out walking the other way would be sensible, stupid twit.

Chapter 4

ent_logo.png

Released October 5, 2007

Bought on release day

Play Through Status: Map 33 of 69

Wiegraf and his second form can eat a dick, that was a pain in the ass battle. Thank fuck I had a summoner with Lich for a good 400HP+ damage or else I'm not sure I would have won that fight. I also wound up screwed several times in the rooftop fight because of shitty AI, where one enemy would attack Rafa, then Rafa would walk towards the other enemy and promptly get killed because none of my characters had a turn before she died. Took about five Game Overs before she figured out walking the other way would be sensible, stupid twit.

Chapter 4

I've often found at the start thief is great because you can charm enemies and make them fight for you. With sexy results. The fight you just had? Monk is an amazing class. Distance punching and regeneration powers.

But really

once you get to calculator, learn Holy as a mage, the number 5 and height, then put everyone in chameleon clothes. Since most people sit on 5 heights, you'll burn the whole damn field but regeneration on your group. Cake walk the rest.

• Like 1

I finished never alone with the wife. Great game to Co op. Took maybe 5 hours and 100%.

Sadly they are stingy as fuck for trophies.

Our next goal is getting Shadow of Mordor finished. I got it to her as a present so I won't finish before her. But after that much Arkham it's a cake walk for me.

Couldn't handle putting Shadows of Mordor down with 5% left to beat so I finally finished the gathering and hunting quests today to put it to 100%. I then apparently like to punish myself because I started playing Watch Dogs from where I left off nearly a year ago. When just turning it off I was on the 7th mission of 9 for Act 1. I have a feeling the side quests and shit are going to kill me for this game.

It was actually my original game when I bought my PS4 as well. I bought it along with Assassin's Creed: Black Flag but both games have been sitting in favour of other games. I doubt that I'll do all of the side quests but god knows I say that every game and then end up slaving away at them.