Old games you still love to play

JasonM

The Warriors, best ten dollar purchase on Playstation network ever.

I wish the PS3 had backwards compatibility, the one I have anyway. I'd love to get a copy of Bushido Blade 2, hell maybe even the original GTA just for the old fun I had when I was 13. Now I regret getting rid of my PS2.

Bushido Blade 2 was PS1 so that'd work.

Bushido Blade 1 will as well. I bought a PS2 the other day and ended up buying the first one, great game but seems to only work every few tries.

Did anyone else play the Ceaser/Pharaoh/Zeus series of games? My grandmother played them and I was so happy when they popped up on GOG years back because I absolutely loved these games.

You laid down houses and all the services needed but when it came to monuments your.. erm.. workers would actually build it piece by piece. You also couldn't directly control your military and the games had a closer interface that felt more personal than Sim City. I liked the interesting deity systems as well.

I just bought the 15 years of Command and Conquer bundle off Origin, so i'll be working through that >_<

Also enjoy hitting up the various Tropicos over time.

Every so often i'll repeat a campaign of Call of Duty. Just because I want to mindlessly shoot something.

I like Rise of Nations so I grabbed the re-release of that on Steam

I picked up the X-Wing/TIE Fighter classics off of GoG when they were released - have been meaning to get to them.

Also I *REALLY* enjoyed this Star Trek capital ship simulator that I think just got released onto GoG so I will scope that out too.

I actually much prefer older games to be honest >_<

Did anyone else play the Ceaser/Pharaoh/Zeus series of games? My grandmother played them and I was so happy when they popped up on GOG years back because I absolutely loved these games.

You laid down houses and all the services needed but when it came to monuments your.. erm.. workers would actually build it piece by piece. You also couldn't directly control your military and the games had a closer interface that felt more personal than Sim City. I liked the interesting deity systems as well.

I loved the Caesar games, though I never got the hang of the military side of things so would take the "passive" route and just sell arms to other cities instead :shifty: liked that it wasn't a much easier game from that though as seemed to have more economic disasters to balance out on the lack of raiding tribes.