NBA 2K16

Monkey D. Lars

11 hours ago, Lars Elric said:

That's awesome! I could make some decent Coins by selling my Amethyst Curry and Harden but I'm lazy.

I also had a Gauntlet game once where the game gave me: Diamond Jabbar, Diamond 98 overall Crawford and I used DPY Leonard XD 

I'd be so conflicted if I had Amy Curry/Harden, they can make insane MT on the auction, but they're so damn overpowered to use in RTTP. It's like a catch 22.

But with the bank you make you can practically buy anyone on the market and have money to spare, but still it's a tough decision.

13 hours ago, Lars Elric said:

Yeah! right now my line up is: Amethyst Curry - Amethyst Harden - Gold DPY Kawhi Leonard - Gold LaMarcus Aldridge - Gold DPY Ben Wallace

You're on PC or console? Because I'd have no issue getting murdered by that team in a game :3
Although I love my Silver Alec Burks with gold badges, dude can ball.
Also I got Gold Lillard through Domination which shocked me, since Domination rewards always tend to give me bums like Robert Sacre rather than anyone useful, Dame's jumpshot is absolute butter and his 78 3pt shot doesn't do justice to how easy it is to score with him.

13 minutes ago, Meacon said:

Man, I love this game, but I have no idea what the hell you two are on about. Am I the only one that only plays MyGM or MyLeague? :shifty: 

You are not, its all I do.  I moved the Magic to Montreal and made them the Expos.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Jesus the MyCareer story is so awful.  Terrible character development.  No player choice at all even when it acts like you're going to get to choose something.  Everyone talks about you like some big superstar when your starting stats are terrible and you get drafted in the 20s somewhere.  I wish they would have just kept it like the usual MyCareer.

36 minutes ago, KevinStorm said:

Jesus the MyCareer story is so awful.  Terrible character development.  No player choice at all even when it acts like you're going to get to choose something.  Everyone talks about you like some big superstar when your starting stats are terrible and you get drafted in the 20s somewhere.  I wish they would have just kept it like the usual MyCareer.

Yep, the story part is utter utter shit. But it actually gets fun afterwards, and MyPark is a great blast if you team up on Teamspeak and work together with people.

14 hours ago, KevinStorm said:

The only mode I've ever played in NBA 2k with regularity is the career mode.  I'm so angry they fucked it up so much this year but I've played it too much to get a refund already.

It's doable, you can get ROTY (i've even seen people get MVP) in your first year unlike last year. And the first season is only 8 games long, so once you get past those the story is done and you can focus on your second season which opens up the mode and gives you a MyCareer that's the best in the series.