South Park

Mick

We need more Clyde too, just because Cartman thinks he's French.

That's Pip, who has been underused, but his role was kinda given to Butters. Clyde one of the more generic characters that hangs around Craig. Craig could use a bigger role though, I enjoy the flipping people off.

Kenny is good in his role, every group has that friend that is just there. Kenny is that guy.

The character that gets criminally underused is Tweek.

Edited by Zero

I really don't think any of those characters you mentioned are underused.

Fair enough, I think it's all a matter of if you like those characters or not. I love Tweek probably because he's the South Park character I'm most like (with a little bit of Butters and Kenny thrown in). Hell, I was Tweek when I was 9.

Tweek definitely needs to be used more. As well as Pip, he hasn't done anything since like, season 5 or 6, and even then, he wasn't doing much. Shame, since he was always entertaining.

But right now, other than Cartman, Randy is easily the best character on the show.

I miss Pip. I haven't seen him on in a while. Jimmy is always enjoyable too, but I agree with Tweek being the most underused. Underpants Gnomes was one of my favorites, if they'd just ocasionally give him at least a somewhat big role in one or two of the episodes I'd be content.

Kenny is there to tell the guys what everything means. The first one I can think of was when they asked him what a dildo is. They have showed his face at least twice that I can remember(The movie and Mr. Jefferson episode). But if you know what he is saying, he's used just fine. I can understand him almost every time I hear him talk. By the way, this is what Kenny says in the opening sequence for the show.

[Muffled singing "I like girls with big-ass titties! I like girls with big vaginas!"] (season 1 & 2 only)

[Muffled singing "I have got a ten-inch penis,

use your mouth if you want to clean it!"] (Seasons 3-5 only)

[Muffled singing "One day I'll be old enough to stick my dick in Britney's butt!" (refering to Britney Spears) (Seasons 7-10a only)

Cartman's Silly Hate Crime 2000 is my favorite episode. The Go Go Action Bronco was fucking classic. And at the end when the girls goo off the cliff, and a bear quickly grabs one of them. It's little things like that that makes this show great.

Cartman has to be my favorite. this needs no explaining. Kenny is a close second though.

What was Tweek's last appearance anyway. Seems like it's been a long while.

I think it was sometime in season 6 when he became the boys new friend after Kenny died.

He's had appearances since then. He just hasn't been the focal point of an episode. He's generally hanging out with Craig's crew, he was one of the Metrosexuals, He was in Make Love, Not Warcraft too.

Scott Tenorman Must Die is indeed the best, with Critter Christmas coming in a close second. Both had me on the ground laughing until i started crying and nearly passed out, which is a sign that something is awesome. So yea, those are winners.