South Park

Mick

I enjoyed the episode, and it is one of the few shows that I can remember where there is only one main storyline. I guess Stan/Emo kids would be the secondary story, but Cartman/Wendy carried pretty much the entire show, and carried the show well. The very end was a little weak, but over all I enjoyed the show. The only part I was like "WTF" over was Cartman's postering. What was with him going all 'white boy, fake gangsta rapper' on us every time he would go to confront Wendy. I found it funny, but couldn't make the connection as to why Trey/Matt kept doing it over and over.

I enjoyed the episode, and it is one of the few shows that I can remember where there is only one main storyline. I guess Stan/Emo kids would be the secondary story, but Cartman/Wendy carried pretty much the entire show, and carried the show well. The very end was a little weak, but over all I enjoyed the show. The only part I was like "WTF" over was Cartman's postering. What was with him going all 'white boy, fake gangsta rapper' on us every time he would go to confront Wendy. I found it funny, but couldn't make the connection as to why Trey/Matt kept doing it over and over.

"Gangsta" kids like to talk a real big game, but generally end up finding a way not to fight, or getting their asses handed to them.

It's probably just a commentary on how stupid a lot of teenagers are... or, if you're going to talk big, act bigger. Like, Wendy talked a big game herself, after Cartman pissed her off, but she backed it up... whereas he made it seem like he was going to steamroll over her, and then when it came time to fight, he hit her two or three times, and she beat him like a prison bitch.

I enjoyed the episode, and it is one of the few shows that I can remember where there is only one main storyline. I guess Stan/Emo kids would be the secondary story,

Did you just call them emo?

The only part I was like "WTF" over was Cartman's postering. What was with him going all 'white boy, fake gangsta rapper' on us every time he would go to confront Wendy. I found it funny, but couldn't make the connection as to why Trey/Matt kept doing it over and over.

Cos hes hardcore. Anti-establishment dawg. Thats how he rolls dawg. He does hardcore stuff like that. Wassup? wassup? crapped on ya desk wassup with dat?

Edited by 450_Splash

Plot for South Park 12.10 'Pandemic': The boys find a way to make money off an international crisis that requires no talent and very little effort. Cartman convinces the other boys to invite Craig to get in on their latest plan when he finds out Craig got $100 for his birthday from his grandma. He knows Craig has just what it takes to make their dream a reality.

Looks interesting. I just wonder what the 'international crisis' is? There really isn't any telling with South Park.

Looks like another triology series, since there are only two more episodes left in the season.... though it has no shot of being as good as 'Imagination Land'. Also I laughed hardest at their Peruvian Flute Song was "Mary Had A Little Lamb". Ha..

Edited by MikelSweeten

Was a decent show. I really like when other character point out how hateable the boys are

No way... everyone loves them. Craig's just being a dick. <_<

I enjoyed the episode... I have a serious hate-on for those flute-bands. There was always at least one at the mall in the town I moved from this summer. It's not just the music either... there's a smell. It's not foul or anything, but god damn if it isn't annoying as shit.

Plus, the Cloverfield stuff was pretty good too. It didn't even register in my mind that they would be doing that when Randy first started walking around with his camera...then when it happened, I laughed pretty hard.

"I'm so startled!"

Meh... I didn't care much for the second part of this triology. They hammered to death the 'im startled' punch line from the previous episode, and I'm still over all disappointed since their last triology (ImaginationLand) was awesome.

... though I'm LOVIN Craig's character development. I find myself hoping they begin to incorporate him into the shows more often similiar to the way they have Butters.