South Park

Mick

I think they shot for this to be one of those "Little bit of everything" episodes.

They mocked a TV show, they killed off someone they didn't like and mocked him for the rest of it, there was racism, oblivious/seemingly retarded adults, a running gag in F*CK YOU DOLPHIN/WHALE/COW/CHICKEN, a needless amount of violence..

The ending line was a very nice closer as well. Nice episode. Most of this half-season has been rather unimpressive for me, but I really liked this one.

seriously...I hope they release an mp3 of cartman singing that..that was great

Thought it was decent, but nothing spectacular this season aside from a few quips from each episode like 'You know what I am saying?' 'Dey Took 'is Jawb!' and 'Fuck You Dolphin!'. Just not as good as a lot of the stuff used to be really.

I've watched that episode about four times now. Never gets old, if only for Cartman singing Lady Gaga and the "FUCK YOU WHALE! FUCK YOU DOLPHIN!" thing.

That was a pretty good episode. Nothing really hilarious, but I was pretty amused throughout it. Seems like that's a recurring theme in recent eps.

Heaps better than last week's episode. This and Butters' Bottom Bitch have been the two best episodes of the season; the rest have just been very, very.. blah. Just there, nothing else. But this one was great - from the Casey Kasem kid to Cartman as Glenn Beck, complete with the "EC" graphic on his show like Beck's "GB".

I'M JUST ASKING QUESTIONS.

• Like 4

I agree. This one was fan-dabi-dozi.

From smartly trashing Glenn Beck to making fun of the simple screenplay conventions of Avatar(thus ruining it for everyone), this episode was well-crafted. Like Butters' Bottom Bitch, it was so much better than the majority of episodes from the last three seasons.

• Like 1