South Park

Mick

From the Comedy Central Press Release:

STAN GETS SUCKED INTO FACEBOOK IN AN ALL-NEW "SOUTH PARK" ON WEDNESDAY, APRIL 7 AT 10:00 P.M. ON COMEDY CENTRAL

NEW YORK, April 5, 2010 - Stan and Kyle have been through so much together over the years but it all means nothing if Stan won't "friend" Kyle in an all-new episode of "South Park" titled "You Have 0 Friends," premiering on Wednesday, April 7 at 10:00 p.m. on Comedy Central.

Kyle "friended" the wrong person and now all of his old friends are deserting him. His situation is desperate. Kyle looks for help from the one person who has always been there for him.

• Like 4

Wow..good episode so far. The whole thing with "will you add me?" or "why didn't you add me?" realy nails how Facebook is. I added one person I work with..next day had 10 friend requests from everyone else at work

I just remembered my favourite thing about this episode, the fact that Kenny was using one of those $100 laptops meant to be used by poor kids in Africa.

I just remembered my favourite thing about this episode, the fact that Kenny was using one of those $100 laptops meant to be used by poor kids in Africa.

I honestly don't remember Kenny being in the episode. At all.

Anyway, this was the best episode of the season so far. The premise for the medicinal marijuana one rivaled this one, but they executed this episode. This was South Park's satire at its best.

Kenny was on in the beginning of the show when him, Kyle and Cartman are all on Facebook in one of their rooms.

I thought it was awesome and I laughed more at this episode than any other this season so far. Loved the interactions between Stan and Randy and then the whole Yahtzee thing the best though.

Preview for next weeks 200th episode

This will be the 200th episode of South Park and will feature the return of celebrities that the show has lampooned over the years, such as Tom Cruise and Rob Reiner, all filing a class action suit against the boys for their humiliation

But I don't see John McCain, Sarah Palin or Obama anywhere in there..