South Park

Mick

So the ending speech wasn't supposed to be bleeped? Really? I thought it was not only intentional, but hilarious that way.

Seriously...I laughed SO hard at that. I'm kinda disappointed now that it wasn't supposed to be..

Episode 201 never showed up on iTunes, now Episode 200 is gone aswell. (fun becaus they are selling the US Season labelt as uncensored in germany)

The german South Park Studios Homepage also lost Episode 200... i bet the same thing happend to the us Site.

I wonder if we will ever see them again in a legal way. Let alone uncensored.

Comedy Central tells me about 196 Episodes of South Park in their archive, so they might have removed the other Muhamed Episodes aswell.

An old episod were they actualy showed Muhamed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTsR820ofEQ

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

"In the 14 years we've been doing South Park we have never done a show that we couldn't stand behind. We delivered our version of the show to Comedy Central and they made a determination to alter the episode. It wasn't some meta-joke on our part. Comedy Central added the bleeps. In fact, Kyle's customary final speech was about intimidation and fear. It didn't mention Muhammad at all but it got bleeped too. We'll be back next week with a whole new show about something completely different and we'll see what happens to it."

From Matt & Trey.

Hate to say i toled you so. It was 100% obvius that they did not do this.

Just so you know, no one cares.

• Like 2

"In the 14 years we've been doing South Park we have never done a show that we couldn't stand behind. We delivered our version of the show to Comedy Central and they made a determination to alter the episode. It wasn't some meta-joke on our part. Comedy Central added the bleeps. In fact, Kyle's customary final speech was about intimidation and fear. It didn't mention Muhammad at all but it got bleeped too. We'll be back next week with a whole new show about something completely different and we'll see what happens to it."

From Matt & Trey.

Hate to say i toled you so. It was 100% obvius that they did not do this.

Just so you know, no one cares.

You care enough to downvote AND reply to it. :huh:

• Like 4

Anyway, I too laughed really hard at the censored inspirational speeches. Even if they weren't intentional, it was beautiful comedy, especially Stan's uncensored "Yeah!" at the end.

Oh, these prolly will be the easiest episodes to come by once the internet notices that they are taken away.

I wonder what they will do with the DVDs, pull Several Seasons of the shelves and rereleas them?

I doubt they would go to that extent, considering I'd imagine a million plus copies have been sold of it. I really can't see that many more being produced, if any. At least of anything before season 13 anyway.

200 and 201 being on a DVD official release might be questionable, the way this shit is being treated now.

I still don't buy the whole censoring thing. The ending speech was just too perfectly done for it not to be a joke. And what about the whole Tom Cruise getting a censor-box thing? That was obviously a play off Muhammad being censored.

I think Matt and Trey are trying to stir up a bit of extra publicity.

• Like 1

Wasn't the Chef thing because the character voicing Chef left because they made fun of Scientology, and then he died? :shifty: As in the voice actor, not the character.

No, Isaac Hayes just left the show because they made fun of Scientology, so they decided to rip on him.

I was more thinking that the reason they didn't continue it was because of Hayes leaving and dying and whatnot.

Pretty sure Hayes died after the episode was released later that year. They made fun of him leaving and ripped on him, but Stan's speech at the end about remembering him for the good times was there way of saying "yeah, it sucks for you to go, but we'll always remember you for the funny guy you were." They killed off the Chef character since he left, and the majority of the episode was just voice clips of him, sprinkled in with someone who sounded like him for the words/phrases they didn't have.

Oh, these prolly will be the easiest episodes to come by once the internet notices that they are taken away.

I wonder what they will do with the DVDs, pull Several Seasons of the shelves and rereleas them?

I doubt they would go to that extent, considering I'd imagine a million plus copies have been sold of it. I really can't see that many more being produced, if any. At least of anything before season 13 anyway.

200 and 201 being on a DVD official release might be questionable, the way this shit is being treated now.

I know were you are comming from, but i was thinking more in a Chris Benoit direction were WWE just tried to make it seem like he never existed.

God Damn, Couldn't watch it in Britain? What happened?

Try google.

South.Park.S14E06.201.HDTV.XviD-FQM

South.Park.S14E06.720p.HDTV.x264-IMMERSE

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane
  • Like 1

Pretty sure Hayes died after the episode was released later that year. They made fun of him leaving and ripped on him, but Stan's speech at the end about remembering him for the good times was there way of saying "yeah, it sucks for you to go, but we'll always remember you for the funny guy you were." They killed off the Chef character since he left, and the majority of the episode was just voice clips of him, sprinkled in with someone who sounded like him for the words/phrases they didn't have.

The episode was first aired March 22th, 2006 and Hayes died August 10th, 2008. And all the clips were of Chef aside from the Darth Chef part(which was voiced by the same guy that voiced Darth Maul). Although they did rip on Chef Matt and Trey was more saying that Hayes was brainwashed by Scientology.

Guest JukeboxHero

JIMMY IS MOTIVATED TO WIN IN AN ALL-NEW "SOUTH PARK"

ON WEDNESDAY, APRIL 28 AT 10:00 P.M. ON COMEDY CENTRAL

NEW YORK, April 26, 2010 - JIMMY AND TIMMY head off TO SUMMER CAMP WITH ALL THEIR HANDICAPABLE FRIENDS in an all-new episode of "South Park" titled "Crippled Summer," premiering on Wednesday, April 28 at 10:00 p.m. on COMEDY CENTRAL.

Competition is the name of the game this summer. There is no time for Jimmy and his friends to slack off. They're working to be this year's champions at summer camp. Jimmy suits up and prepares to shred in the annual surfing contest.

I still don't buy the whole censoring thing. The ending speech was just too perfectly done for it not to be a joke. And what about the whole Tom Cruise getting a censor-box thing? That was obviously a play off Muhammad being censored.

I think Matt and Trey are trying to stir up a bit of extra publicity.

Erm, pretty sure Muhammed was supposed to be visually censored. That wasn't the network's doing.

Ughhhhhhhh.

As soon as Towelie came on screen I knew this could end badly.

Did not care for that episode much at all, only Cartman's rant, Timmy singing backup vocals and Nathan's line as he got loaded into the ambulance.