South Park

Mick

So far season 15 is awesome, "Humancentipad" was way better than "Poor and Stupid" IMO, but that was the worst episode of Season 14 by far so maybe it actually wasn't that great lol.

I hope they do a episode about the tsunami, or Charlie Sheen this season, would be awesome.

So far season 15 is awesome, "Humancentipad" was way better than "Poor and Stupid" IMO, but that was the worst episode of Season 14 by far so maybe it actually wasn't that great lol.

I hope they do a episode about the tsunami, or Charlie Sheen this season, would be awesome.

If they don't do a Charlie Sheen one then I'd be incredibly surprised and disappointed, I'd expect a Tsunami one as well but I'm not as sure about that one. I quite liked "Poor and Stupid", some of it was annoying but there were some great parts in it, Cartman's youtube video or whatever it was was hilarious I thought, and I loved when Butters donated Cartman's money to "the needy". It wasn't one of the better episodes but I wouldn't have said it was the worst.

In fact, why did you even compare it to Poor and Stupid, that wasn't the season opener was it? I thought the Sexual Healing was :/

cuttlefish and asparagus or vanilla pudding?

• Like 1

cuttlefish and asparagus or vanilla pudding?

"VANILLA PUDDING! Cuttlefish? Okay Kyle" laugh.gif

Great first episode, Cartman's 'interaction' with God at the end was hilarious. Well Cartman throughout this entire episode was brilliant "I'd like to be kissed before I get fucked, Mom!".

And yeah, Sexual Healing was the first episode, then it was the 'Tale of Scrootie McBoogerballs"

Apart from looking at the Humancentipad, which i found very awkward, it was a great episode.

Sends out a strong message about reading the small print before agreeing to anything.

Where'd you get that from?

Yeah I think you might've missed the point of the whole terms and conditions thing; I'm pretty sure it was a case of "what's the point of these things, no-one reads them because if we did we'd do nothing with our lives but read them" not "always read them just in case Apple decide to be dicks" :P

Not a very spectacular episode so far, today... though granted, my attention is kind of on something else.

Got a bit better as it went on, I think.

Edited by Zeel1

This week's was way better than Poor and Stupid, the robot was so unfuny that it made me laugh. It saying awkward was gay as hell though IMO. Kenny didn't die :(

Kenny only very rarely dies these days. Infact, Kenny very rarely does anything.