South Park

Mick

Just watched the two superhero episodes and thought they were awesome and I can't wait for the next. The best part was easily the A Clockwork Orange scene in the first one :lol:.

Whosasleepylittleman.png

"Who's a sleepy little man?" ^_^

Eh, third part was a total letdown for me. I hated the shift of focus towards Mintberry Crunch. Kenny as Mysterion gave the storyline a much better and more serious direction. I know we're talking about South park here, but seriousness is not always bad.

To summarize: Great start, weak ending.

I'm the complete opposite. Pretty good start, amazing ending. Fuck seriousness; MINT BERRY CRUNCH! Best bait and switch ever

Cartmans mom/Terrance and Philip still tops it, but I thought it was pretty good too

• 5 months later...

Just watched episode 1: HUMANCENTiPAD, the Cartman stuff was hilarious: "Why don't you go across the street and buy some condoms because we should at least be safe if you're going to fuck me mom!". The humancentipad was annoying for the most part though, but then again I always like to laugh at Apple when the opportunity arises.

• Like 1

It was a pretty good first episode back. I think one of the best and simplest jokes was Butters actually reading through the extensive terms of agreement from iTunes, and when it gets to the ass-to-mouth part he just innocently says "Decline."

Yeah I agree, Butters' innocence is one of the best parts of South Park. I was a bit disappointed that Butters was included for no real purpose though, I get the feeling they're trying to make him the fifth boy (similar to when they had him replace Kenny) and I think he works better when he's only going to show up if he's going to have several good lines or a big part in the episode.