South Park

Mick

Just finished watching it... that was... just awful. I sniggered at the Jew joke right at the start ‎"Jimmy, do you know what happened to the last people the Germans were pissed off at? Tell em, Kyle" and that was it. Poor.

• Like 1

yeah Humancentipad was great. enjoyed the Cartman parts along with Kyle just not reading and the Chinese guy eating the burrito. I recommended it to friends but advised against the 2nd ep.

I honestly find Jimmy the lamest and most worthless character. I don't find anything with him very funny, besides the Kanye episode. nothing really stood out this episode. it just came across as kinda lame. hoping for more this week....

• Like 1

This week's was way better than Poor and Stupid, the robot was so unfuny that it made me laugh. It saying awkward was gay as hell though IMO. Kenny didn't die :(

Kenny only very rarely dies these days. Infact, Kenny very rarely does anything.

Yeah Kenny hasn't been dying much for like 4/5 seasons, luckily. The gimmick got old and Kenny is a stale character.

Loved HUMANCENTiPAD. It is probably one of my most favourite episodes of all-time.

FunnyBot was always going to have a hard time following it, but I really didn't enjoy it. The Tyler Perry stuff was lost on me because ... I really don't know who he is. I even read his Wiki article and still don't have a clue. It wasn't terrible, but the most fun I got out of it was trying to work out who all the comedians with Adam Sandler were.

Edited by WalkerWGZ

yeah Humancentipad was great. enjoyed the Cartman parts along with Kyle just not reading and the Chinese guy eating the burrito. I recommended it to friends but advised against the 2nd ep.

I honestly find Jimmy the lamest and most worthless character. I don't find anything with him very funny, besides the Kanye episode. nothing really stood out this episode. it just came across as kinda lame. hoping for more this week....

Same, the only time he's ever funny is when he does something with Timmy and even then, its generally just Timmy that's funny, I don't think he's even funny in the Fish Sticks episode, it's Cartman and Kanye that make it.

The prince of Canada is about to take a princess and thousands have gathered for the royal wedding. Ike Broflovski is obsessed with it. When they're about to get married, the princess is abducted. All Canadians must find her, and Ike answers the call to arms.

Oh FUCK yes.

Fuck that noise, the announcer for the royal wedding made this episode, especially when he was acting all calm the entire time.

That and lines like "All able bodied Canadians are to meet by the tree in Edmonton" make this episode glamorous.

Also the bibbidy-boppity math part is ace.

Edited by apsham
  • Like 1

Yea, was disappointed with last weeks episode, but loved this weeks. Loved "Giant Scott" being barely taller then everyone else, "Ugly Bob" looking normal, the entire wedding stuff..great episode...I give it a 8/10

I have read quite a few negative reviews of this week's episode, but I enjoyed it. It was always likely that some sort of Bin Laden reference would be made, along with the Royal Wedding and I'm actually glad that they didn't centre an entire episode around either of them. What I felt we got in the end was a reasonably amusing, well-balanced episode that kept its admittedly steady momentum going throughout, without ever being spectacular.