South Park

Mick

I enjoyed it...until Towelie came on. I had hopes for a Timmy and Jimmy centered episode because their usually pretty good. But once Towelie came on..ugh...

Yeah, I was happy to see that they took that route with the campers - it was funny and still tasteful because of that.

I wanted to add "comfortable to watch" but I really, really hate Towelie and the stuff with him just kind of dragged on and on. But you hafta take the good with the bad and I definatly liked the other portions better.

• 5 months later...

First episode of this half-season is going to be about NASCAR.

"Are you sure you're ready for this, Cartman?!"

"I've learned all I can about being poor and stupid. I'm ready for NASCAR!"

I eagerly await how my brother reacts to this episode, being as he's both a huge NASCAR fan and a huge South Park fan.

First episode of this half-season is going to be about NASCAR.

"Are you sure you're ready for this, Cartman?!"

"I've learned all I can about being poor and stupid. I'm ready for NASCAR!"

I eagerly await how my brother reacts to this episode, being as he's both a huge NASCAR fan and a huge South Park fan.

Your brother is the same as me. This will be awesome! Friday night

The second half of this episode definitely was better than the first half. Cartmen crying and getting sympathy to start off the episode felt very out of place, as did the overly dramatic hospital visit. Sure, throwing in Cartmen inhaling all kinds of Vagisil products was funny on paper but between all the parody of serious dramas it fell kind of flat. I was cracking up pretty hard by the end though as Cartmen's kill-count skyrocketed and the Obama slandering.

It was a bit flat at points but it definitely had its moments. Next weeks episode looks funny although guidos really make fun of themselves.

nascar one had some good moments mostly Cartman talking to the other nascar drivers and the vagisil parts.

this one also was pretty funny at times with Jersey taking over... but the al qaida (sp?) parts seemed kinda out there and could cause problems. Kyle being the 3 J's was great and the "snooki" thing was epic. I don't watch Jersey shore but still liked it.

The best part about the use of Al Qaeda was the very end.

"Tango is down! I repeat, Tango is down."

"... we got him!"