NCAA Football Thread

Agent Risktaker

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang. I'm starting to feel bad for Kentucky. Bama is killing them right now 45-17, not to mention UK has continued to lost the football. Bama has plain outplayed UK especially in the 2nd half. In any case, I'm glad Bama is winning again after the last two weeks. Now, on to the Southern Miss game!

Dang. I'm starting to feel bad for Kentucky. Bama is killing them right now 45-17, not to mention UK has continued to lost the football. Bama has plain outplayed UK especially in the 2nd half. In any case, I'm glad Bama is winning again after the last two weeks. Now, on to the Southern Miss game!

So much for Georgia & Texas' National Title aspirations. Texas choking isn't a surprise at all, but I thought Georgia would win at home against Tennessee. Ah well, I don't particularly care for any team still in the hunt besides Miami, so I'm hoping that one or fewer teams end the season unbeaten just so the BCS fucks things up one more time. Lastly, Hugar's crying about USC amuses me :devil:

Lets all look at Michigan

Great 27-24 win over a very good Minnesota team and Chad Henne throws for 324 yards ands 2 scores and Michael Hart runs for 160 yards. BTW, they are both true freshmen

Braylon Edwards had another great game and why is he not getting hype for the Heisman as he's the best receiver in the nation

5-1, 3-0 in the Big Ten and Pasadena bound

Lets all look at Michigan

Great 27-24 win over a very good Minnesota team and Chad Henne throws for 324 yards ands 2 scores and Michael Hart runs for 160 yards.  BTW, they are both true freshmen

Braylon Edwards had another great game and why is he not getting hype for the Heisman as he's the best receiver in the nation

5-1, 3-0 in the Big Ten and Pasadena bound

• 4 weeks later...

I saw the end of the Miami game, which made my day. I hate Brock Berlin with a passion for some unexplained reason. I have a small question though...did Baylor get slaughtered by Texas A&M last year like 70 - 10 or something like that? I faintly remember that, and the Baylor win against them is a big boost for taht team.

• 2 weeks later...

USC will be number one until somebody knocks them off it is simple as that, and the national title game barring a setback should be USC vs Auburn. It would be interesting to try to see SC's shaky run defense go up against Ronnie Brown and the Cadillac.

MATT LEINART FOR THE HEISMAN...

WOW! What a game between Florida/Florida State. I am still in shock that Zook and his crew have been fired, I really wouldn't be suprised if UF changes their mind and at least offers Zook and the Offensive Coordinator to stick around. Especially given the fact that they were the first coaching staff to win against Florida State on the road in 18 years.

And the best news is FSU is now out of the ACC Title picture, next stop UVA and finally Miami. Hokies for the BCS!!