FIFA 16 PS4 Online Tournament

Baddar

1 hour ago, Baddar said:

You won't have to.

How many 5 star teams are there of similar ability/not too much better or worse than others? 

According to the latest update on SoFifa, you have:

83: PSG
83: Chelsea
82: Juventus
82: Man City
82: Arsenal
81: Atletico
81: Dortmund
81: Man United

I believe that's all the ***** teams excluding the big three.

1 minute ago, Baddar said:

@Social Justice NerfYou're the guy for this. What's the current MLS stats looking like? 

Without knowing too much, it's probably safe to rule out LA Galaxy straight away, but I'll take a look at the squad OVR totals first.

LA Galaxy with an overall of 71, Columbus Crew on 70, then ten teams tied on 69 which seems our best bet. Those teams are:

Philadelphia Union
Toronto FC
Seattle Sounders
Portland Timbers
Montreal Impact
Vancouver Whitecaps
Houston Dynamo
Sporting Kansas City
NY Red Bulls
New York City FC

• Like 1

There's 11 of us confirmed.

Me, @TCO @Jericode @Dang117 @Rich @9 to 5 @Chris2K @Cymbols @Meacon @Stevie B @Social Justice Nerf

We will use 11 MLS teams - all in except LA Galaxy. 

There's no easy way to do a straight knockout, so is everyone happy to do two groups, one with 5 teams, the other with 6? Could all play each other once again, and two through from each just like last time.

There's no massive rush or order to get your games played in. I'm not even fussy how far ahead you get (playing 3 or 4 fixtures in one evening, for example) just as long as you get them played.

I have decided that since we're using MLS teams, I would like Meacon to conduct the drawing of teams and groups with me. So message me on fb when you next have a spare 10mins.

• Like 1

Just now, Baddar said:

There's 11 of us confirmed.

Me, @TCO @Jericode @Dang117 @Rich @9 to 5 @Chris2K @Cymbols @Meacon @Stevie B @Social Justice Nerf

We will use 11 MLS teams - all in except LA Galaxy. 

There's no easy way to do a straight knockout, so is everyone happy to do two groups, one with 5 teams, the other with 6? Could all play each other once again, and two through from each just like last time.

There's no massive rush or order to get your games played in. I'm not even fussy how far ahead you get (playing 3 or 4 fixtures in one evening, for example) just as long as you get them played.

I have decided that since we're using MLS teams, I would like Meacon to conduct the drawing of teams and groups with me. So message me on fb when you next have a spare 10mins.

Traitor :angry:

PM through here should be fine.

I have each team numbered 1-10. List each player in the game and give them a number. The number I've put beside the team will be the team each player uses.

Then, can you put each of the 10 numbers into two groups of 5 for me, and that will determine our groups. I'll post the results here as soon as I see the message from you.

The 10 players are above, minus Cymbols. 

@Meacon