Indeed.  Looks like both playoff brackets are set   Would take an outright miracle for me to sneak into the Championship Tournament, as it's likely HC vs. Berober & Busch vs. Maxx.  Those matchups may get shaken up depending on this week.

Consolation Tournament is probably me vs. Lowerdeck & Srar vs. LNK.  Tiburon, Cloudy, Jack, Mattman, Niner and Twist are all out of mathematical contention.

...eh, what the hell.  EWBBL Playoff Predictions!

Consolation Tournament:
Lowerdeck over moi
LNK over Srar

LNK over Lowerdeck

Championship Tournament:
Berober over HC
Maxx over Busch

Maxx over Berober

Injuries totally fucked me. I think I could have done a lot better had some of the dumb bastards I drafted been able to stay healthy <_<

Congrats to Berober! Unfortunately for him he will not be going back-to-back in fantasy football. (H)

As for baseball, 3rd place isn't too shabby. Now you see I finished 2nd place 2 years ago, sixth 1 year ago.

3+2=5

6-5 = 1 = First place finish in 2017 confirmed.

The numbers don't lie, and they spell doom for the rest of the league in EWBB 2k17.

1 hour ago, HC said:

Congrats to Berober! Unfortunately for him he will not be going back-to-back in fantasy football. (H)

As for baseball, 3rd place isn't too shabby. Now you see I finished 2nd place 2 years ago, sixth 1 year ago.

3+2=5

6-5 = 1 = First place finish in 2017 confirmed.

The numbers don't lie, and they spell doom for the rest of the league in EWBB 2k17.

Yeah yeah, take another > off your sig already :P