I've got Puig, Ian Kinsler and Jordan Zimmerman all listed as DTD now. Zimmerman's not too bad since I feel like pitching is my strongest area and I still have Drew Smyly, Hector Rondon etc. but Puig and Kinsler being scratched from lineups hurts. :(

Also, @thatshortguy what was that Jake McGee trade about?

Once again, an itchy trigger finger and Jason Heyward.  Bats have gone a bit cold and I could use some more consistent pitching.  I am open to negotiations.

Also, anyone else want to reduce the number of days before a trade goes through?  Feels like it's offer trade > trade accepted > earth is swallowed by sun > trade goes through.

• Like 1

I'm fine with reducing the number of games.

Also managed to successfully add Julio Urias in both of my leagues :D As a Mets fan I hope he gets bombed in his first start but given their track record against lefty pitchers, particularly hard throwing ones, I'd say he's got a favorable debut matchup.

Of course I started out decent and my bats went cold mid-way through last week. Yesterday night before I went to bed I checked my lineup and they were hitting .059. Jesus, you guys.

I've just been dumping people if they go on the DL, even if it's only 15-day. Ain't nobody got time to wait around for that.

Also, why is it that I have an extra bench spot but my lineup is full? Is it designed to be that way in case I want to bench someone that's underperforming and just.. go without in whatever position they play? I could technically bench Zack Cozart or Ian Kinsler and just not have anyone at SS or 2B since I have that open bench spot. Is that the intention?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to need more DL spots at this rate. <_< Now I've got Soler and Puig on the DL, and Buster Posey's listed as day-to-day. I don't even have a backup catcher!

• 4 weeks later...

Oh my godddd, both of my main starters are on the 15-day DL now. I went from having Zimmermann and Kershaw to Drew Smyly and Anthony DeSclafani. I only even picked DeSclafani up because of Kershaw's injury too!

• 1 month later...

Kershaw's 60 day DLed now, Zimmerman's 15 day, Nick Castellanos is 15 day, and Brett Lawrie is 15 day. Add to that Puig being inactive and in just a few short weeks my team's gone to shit.

4 minutes ago, thatshortguy said:

One would think I'd have learned how important consistent pitching is, but naaaaaah, Bryce Harper, babay!  .233 AVG Bryce Harper, babaaaaaaay!  D2D for the sixth time this season Bryce Harper, babaaaaaaaaayyyyyy.

Will it make it feel that much worse if I tell you I would have drafted him instead and been stuck in that horrible position? :P 

I hate that Yahoo updated their display without really mentioning it.  Now probably starters are listed with a check mark in a green circle, rather than the one besides their name.  It makes sense, but it threw me off for a week, they shouldn't be changing that shit in the middle of a season.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...