• 2 weeks later...

With Teixeira being day-to-day now, that makes three of my four bench players listed as day-to-day. I'm really hoping Angel Pagan comes back this week so I can sub him back in as my starting left fielder. Same for Jacoby Ellsbury.

I'm willing to deal Buchholz, probably for another SP. Teixeira and Corey Dickerson are possibilities too, if anyone needs a 1B or an outfielder.

I'm willing to trade Goldschmidt. My inattention during the draft is inevitably biting me right in the backside. And pretty much anyone else. Some kind of multi player package where I can upgrade at least a couple of positions would be dandy.

1 hour ago, Buschtolo Colón said:

So out of curiousity...how many people voted against the Heyward-for-Harrison swap that got vetoed?  :lol:  I haven't agreed to or even proposed a trade in fantasy baseball in probably 10 years but even I couldn't turn that one down when it arrived in my inbox.

I was wondering what happened with that.  Drunkenly made the offer because I was watching a Cubs game and literally cursing every time he pooped the bed during his at-bats. :D 

BOOOOOOOOOO @thatshortguy I hope Clay Buchholz bounces back and has a stellar rest of the season and you regret it!

• Like 1

"Angel Pagan's hitting really well, but he's day to day. I'll just bench him and hope nothing bad happens."
"Hey, I can put Angel Pagan back in my lineup! Awesome! And he's still hitting good!"
ANGEL PAGAN AGGRAVATES INJURY, MAY HAVE TO GO ON DISABLED LIST.

sigh

I've had 5 of 9 starters listed as day-to-day (Cabrera, Seguar, Pence, Kang, and Hanley) over the past 4 days or so, with Segura probably going on concussion DL. Has Benji been using voodoo dolls on me!?