NFL Thread

Guest LdE1986

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn Niners can't get anything goin'. Oh and for the record, McCardell was originally looking for more money because he feels he deserves it, but he's said that they've been disrespectful to him and stuff like that.

I joined the fantasy league Sahyder, btw.

Guest Bluesman

Okay, now I'm REALLY getting pissed. In 2 leagues I have Culpepper, and another I have McNabb. In each of my Culpepper leagues, I'm playing against Randy Moss (which statistically negates 2 of Daunte's 4 TD's), and in my McNabb league I'm playing against the team with Terrell Owens (who has 3 of McNabb's 4 TD's). This will probably be the best week I'll get out of both QB's, and I'm getting screwed.

Does anyone know why Ken Dorsey is at QB for the 'Niners? I didn't see anything about Rattay getting injured, but I can't think they'd yank Rattay so early.

No, he did ask for money, TP. They had an article about it in ESPN The Magazine not too long ago. He wanted to get paid like a No. 1 Receiver and his current contract isn't paying him like one in his eyes. But, either way, they've been disrespectful to him about it.

And yes, Rattay injured his shoulder, but came back in after Dorsey got injured.

No, he did ask for money, TP. They had an article about it in ESPN The Magazine not too long ago. He wanted to get paid like a No. 1 Receiver and his current contract isn't paying him like one in his eyes. But, either way, they've been disrespectful to him about it.

And yes, Rattay injured his shoulder, but came back in after Dorsey got injured.

God... Ravens came out flat today. We gained more yards than the Browns, more first downs... but Boller passed two fucking interceptions.

Things'll be better once we get Jonathan Ogden though... Ethan Brooks (I think that's the name of the Left Tackle who couldn't even start for the Giants) is just pure shit.