• 2 weeks later...

just wanna take this moment to cordially invite @james_ewing88 to GET DUNKED ON, YOU FUCKING GEEK

i am going to win every game this year hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha i am so good at fantasy football

13 hours ago, caMeron esposiTo Forbes said:

just wanna take this moment to cordially invite @james_ewing88 to GET DUNKED ON, YOU FUCKING GEEK

i am going to win every game this year hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha i am so good at fantasy football

Yeah, good game. No matter what line-up I put out this week, I was fucked. Good job and hopefully, you can keep that momentum rolling into next week.

Watching Crabtree tearing it up for the Raiders with 3 TD's. Then it hit me 

"I bet he's in my opponents team this week..."

My fucking luck so far this season :lol:

Edit: Another week of a ridiculous amount of points on the bench too. Matt Ryan with 47 God damn points. 

Edited by Asuka's Gonna Kill You

5 hours ago, Asuka's Gonna Kill You said:

My fucking luck so far this season :lol:

Not to mention you're doing me a solid by starting Le'Veon Bell AND the Kansas City defense :shifty: . 

8 hours ago, HC said:

JULIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"and in an amazing feat, Blair Walsh has successfully nailed 15 65 yard field goals tonight! Way to go Blair!"

• Like 1

On 26/09/2016 at 13:38, caMeron esposiTo Forbes said:

QhDSePC0zVHlKm5khkKLGD2i5E-_YLpAc1U9LUu2

• Like 1