3 hours ago, Ace Berimmer said:

Aaron Rodgers can eat a dick.

The rest of my team has shat the bed, however, so its anybody's game going into tomorrow night. I just got a pretty huge break with Hauska shanking the XP just now, but overtime may redeem him.

5 minutes ago, HC said:

The rest of my team has shat the bed, however, so its anybody's game going into tomorrow night. I just got a pretty huge break with Hauska shanking the XP just now, but overtime may redeem him.

I hate you so much.

Big games from my feature backs and the Alshon gamble paying off eases the nerves but still very much up on the air. 

Stafford vs Roethlisberger

Brown vs Witten

Denver Defence vs Prater 

Not the week I want to be cheering Brown to fail if I'm to be completely honest. 

I'm one Ebron TD away from victory here but I'm not gonna get it!

And that Stafford fumble makes it a little closer in the title game. DFF needs a good sized Witten catch here, which is doubtful game-flow wise.

Also note that if you swap the scores with last week, Berober and I would've been in the title game. FF is a frustrating crapshoot!

Edited by HC

Commiserations DFF but hell of a final, Had me sweating for the entire journey. 

Thanks to everyone for a great league this year, More than happy to be the Champion of it. 

• Like 1

Congrats to Slogger on being the 2016 Justin Blackmon League Champion! (Redeeming his horrible chokejob last year!)

Final Standings

1) Slogger

2) DFF

3) Berober (gross)

4) HC (highest total pts across the season by over 150 pts <_<)

And the assorted consolation losers:

5) DavidMarrio

6) Forbes

7) Munky

8) JohnnyPerfect

9) HBK

10) Mick

11) Jake O. Rhodes

12) JamesEwing

Thanks for a fun and active season! Hope to see you all back next year!

• Like 3

If only Prater had not missed that field goal :(

Congrats Slogger, that was an insanely close final. Thanks HC for running a tight ship - hopefully I can go one step better next year. 

• Like 1